JW Walsh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
Nobody was a bigger gamer in his playing days than Gundy. Maybe I was asleep but I don’t remember the Glory Days with JW at the helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go back and watch the FSU game.

Walsh was limited by his arm strength and injuries but he was a good player and his teammates loved him.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
Hopefully Spencer Sanders and the rest of the QBs can gain some of the "gamer" mentality that JW had. He was always the most competitive guy on the field.
IMO, Spencer’s biggest strengths are his competitiveness and team first mentality. He reminds me a lot of JW. I was hoping Rattay would help his ability to quickly run through his progressions, maybe SS showed a little improvement toward the end of the season. Sanders already has my respect as a gamer though.

Apr 14, 2008
Texas
Nobody was a bigger gamer in his playing days than Gundy. Maybe I was asleep but I don’t remember the Glory Days with JW at the helm

Just a couple years before my time, but I'm curious to know what's happened to him since then.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Just a couple years before my time, but I'm curious to know what's happened to him since then.
What makes you think something has happened?