Jaylen Warren extra year eligibility

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Actually, I think we will be more successful through the air in this game. I think oU's D is soft in their back/deep coverage.
They are beat up in the secondary like we are in the running back department. We are going to have to win this game with defense as we have all year and passing the ball because the RB position and the Oline are suddenly banged up. It’s that time of year when the injuries start to build up for everyone so it’s not really a disadvantage for either team but just something to watch. Fortunately our defense is actually very healthy I think.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
With his success this year he needs to go to NFL. He should be top 5 RB and be highly drafted so he would be stupid to come back next year.
I’d be shocked if he’s drafted before the 6th round. Surprised if he’s drafted at all. Last I saw he wasn’t ranked in the top-30. FWIW, LD was ranked about 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I’d be shocked if he’s drafted before the 6th round. Surprised if he’s drafted at all. Last I saw he wasn’t ranked in the top-30. FWIW, LD was ranked about 20th.

He is clearly the best RB in B12 this year and his stock is very high and will get higher if we keep winning and advance to CFP.
Uh, no. As an NFL prospect. Breece Hall, Kennedy Brooks, Christian Ebner and LD Brown are all higher rated.