Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Trump, during his conversation with Bell on Thursday morning, also said that he met with some Jan. 6 defendants in his office this week and that he is helping some financially.

“I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump, during his conversation with Bell on Thursday morning, also said that he met with some Jan. 6 defendants in his office this week and that he is helping some financially.

“I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”
This is INDEFENSIBLE.

SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PLEAD GUILTY TO SEDITION

and Trump is vowing to pardon them ? PARDON people who plead guilty to SEDITION against the United States of America

Is he saying a traitor now ?

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This is INDEFENSIBLE.

SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PLEAD GUILTY TO SEDITION

and Trump is vowing to pardon them ? PARDON people who plead guilty to SEDITION against the United States of America

Is he saying a traitor now ?
Just when you thought he couldn’t outdo himself.