Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
Not sure this is fair. I bet they get hundreds of potential threats a day to both sides of the political aisle and if they warned/notified the person every time it would be like 'the boy who cried wolf'
I don’t know. Seems like if the POTUS was spreading lies and invited his followers to DC and said “it’s going to be wild” and some in conservative media were talking of “revolution/civil war” and they found 2 bombs and they knew there were weapons at the rally maybe, just maybe a heads up would have been appropriate.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) asked a judge on Wednesday to quash a subpoena requiring the governor to appear before the special grand jury investigating whether former President Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.

Kemp cited, among other reasons, that the probe is “being pursued at this time for improper political purposes,” according to a filing

. . https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...otion-to-quash-subpoena-in-states-2020-probe/

Oct 7, 2008
Does this mean that Trump voters should have been informed the election was about to be stolen in advance of November 4 and therefore the theft would have been more acceptable to them. What an idiot.
Trump and his team tried to prove their case in court that the election was stolen 60 times. They won once. Rudy Guiliani said "We have lots of theories, we just don't have any evidence." Are you really dumb enough to look at this and still believe the election was stolen?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Does this mean that Trump voters should have been informed the election was about to be stolen in advance of November 4 and therefore the theft would have been more acceptable to them. What an idiot.
It was no secret that the polls showed shortly before the election that Trump was going to lose. It makes me wonder out of panic over that if Trump lovers cast the most fraudulent votes. So, I wouldn't be surprised that Trump won the dead people's votes.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump election probe in Georgia cites voting system breach

ATLANTA (AP) — The prosecutor investigating whether former President Donald Trump and others illegally tried to interfere in the 2020 election in Georgia is seeking information about the alleged involvement of a Trump ally in the breach of voting equipment at a county roughly 200 miles south of her Atlanta office.
https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...rump-georgia-6c5483c82b47cf402136b39e72326309