Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1557328500670988290?t=1MzGDswvuzKuINHAVDJAnA&s=19
At 1st I was angry about his grift. Then I actually felt sad for the people who believe in this guy and sadder still for those gullible enough to give money.

After Jan 6 and continuing through recent events I actually chuckle a little at people who still believe this guy cares about them or our country.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
At 1st I was angry about his grift. Then I actually felt sad for the people who believe in this guy and sadder still for those gullible enough to give money.

After Jan 6 and continuing through recent events I actually chuckle a little at people who still believe this guy cares about them or our country.
Ah….the Three Stages of Grift.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW

A fool and their money…

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...might-say-its-time-to-turn-the-page-on-trump/

Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Monday said Americans might be ready “to turn the page” on former President Trump as he decides whether to run for president a third time.

“People conflate Trump with people’s overall sense of happiness in the country. Donald Trump’s been a friend of mine for 25 years, and I’m always very open about this on my show. But, you know we’ll see whether that’s what the country wants,” Ingraham said during an appearance on Lisa Boothe’s podcast. “The country I think is so exhausted. They’re exhausted by the battle, the constant battle, that they may believe that, well, maybe it’s time to turn the page if we can get someone who has all Trump’s policies, who’s not Trump.”