Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
Mark Meadows deleted texts, Secret Service deleted texts, Trump's top Homeland Security officials deleted texts. I'm starting to think these guys were up to no good!
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1553055127862394881?cxt=HHwWgoCyzaHax40rAAAA

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Mark Meadows deleted texts, Secret Service deleted texts, Trump's top Homeland Security officials deleted texts. I'm starting to think these guys were up to no good!
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1553055127862394881?cxt=HHwWgoCyzaHax40rAAAA
It's crazy how all these politicians get away with deleting emails and texts where someone like you or I would be prosecuted for obstruction of justice so fast our heads would spin.

May 31, 2007
Concord
It's crazy how all these politicians get away with deleting emails and texts where someone like you or I would be prosecuted for obstruction of justice so fast our heads would spin.
At this point, they are stupid not to delete them. Precedent shows if you delete them it’s all good, and if you don’t you get in trouble no matter how innocuous the communication seems.

May 31, 2007
Concord
Arizona House Speaker doubles back, says he’ll ‘never’ vote for Trump again

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...es-back-says-hell-never-vote-for-trump-again/
Yeah, this guy has been all over the place. Trump is backing his opponent and he got censured by his party for his J6 testimony. So he’s clearly not a Trump fan. But he was worried about polling numbers and tried to say Trump is still better than Biden a month ago and the MSM jumped on him so he distanced himself again. Essentially this guy wants to have it both ways.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Yeah, this guy has been all over the place. Trump is backing his opponent and he got censured by his party for his J6 testimony. So he’s clearly not a Trump fan. But he was worried about polling numbers and tried to say Trump is still better than Biden a month ago and the MSM jumped on him so he distanced himself again. Essentially this guy wants to have it both ways.
Based on what you have said he isn't a Trump guy. And that is fine. I hope all Republicans walk away from him.

That being said who here knows polling in a random polling from the Arizona state senate? What point are you trying to make? You aren't an Oklahoma State fan so there is no reason for you to be here. What is your agenda?

May 31, 2007
Concord
That being said who here knows polling in a random polling from the Arizona state senate? What point are you trying to make? You aren't an Oklahoma State fan so there is no reason for you to be here. What is your agenda?
I’m not an OSU fan? Why would you say that? And what is my agenda? LOL. Are you a paranoid person or something? What a strange turn you took there.

May 31, 2007
Concord
You don't post on the main board. And you clearly have an agenda. So what is the point of you posting here?
I lurk on the sports board for news on OSU but don’t post often. I was an athlete at OSU and am a huge fan of all Cowboy & Cowgirl sports. I was a law student at Stanford when OSU won the Fiesta Bowl. Drove down to Glendale with my buddies who were all decked out in Cardinal Red & White while I proudly wore my orange & black. I had the bragging rights from that day on.

If I have an agenda here beyond killing time, it’s for nothing other than the truth & putting things into context. Do you think it is possible you are taking this too seriously? It’s just an Internet forum. I’d gladly drink a beer with all of you guys. Even when people here attack me & call me names, it doesn’t bother me because it’s the Internet and no one would dare do that in person. I’ve never once thought “I disagree with XYZ poster. They are messing up my echo chamber and I think they should leave.” I welcome all points of view and even if you guys that don’t like me don’t realize it, you make me think all the time.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I lurk on the sports board for news on OSU but don’t post often. I was an athlete at OSU and am a huge fan of all Cowboy & Cowgirl sports. I was a law student at Stanford when OSU won the Fiesta Bowl. Drove down to Glendale with my buddies who were all decked out in Cardinal Red & White while I proudly wore my orange & black. I had the bragging rights from that day on.

If I have an agenda here beyond killing time, it’s for nothing other than the truth & putting things into context. Do you think it is possible you are taking this too seriously? It’s just an Internet forum. I’d gladly drink a beer with all of you guys. Even when people here attack me & call me names, it doesn’t bother me because it’s the Internet and no one would dare do that in person. I’ve never once thought “I disagree with XYZ poster. They are messing up my echo chamber and I think they should leave.” I welcome all points of view and even if you guys that don’t like me don’t realize it, you make me think all the time.
Nobody here is a known lawyer. Does that mean we can’t give our opinions?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

A law student and a doctor who is friends with billionaires.

Yeah....

May 31, 2007
Concord
Next time @Cimarron is here I’ll PM him a picture of my two degrees from OSU. That way we can move on from me “not being one of you”. I’ll also try to be more sensitive to the feelings & emotions of the people here that don’t like me whenever I post. I don’t like to hear that I’m negatively impacting people’s mental health.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
You can’t oversell a bunch of unarmed beer bellied nitwits trespassing as the second coming of the 18 Brumaire and expect to be taken seriously.
Anyone who has paid even minimal attention would know that the beer-bellied nitwits were just silly pawns being played by the people in power to try to advance their desires against our republic.

Your response above shows that you are equal to the beer-bellied nitwits in being a pawn of those in power. Their goal now is to completely downplay the crimes against our republic. They know that it is a great playbook that they want to use again in the future with more lessons learned, ability and precision.

May 31, 2007
Concord
Anyone who has paid even minimal attention would know that the beer-bellied nitwits were just silly pawns being played by the people in power to try to advance their desires against our republic.

Your response above shows that you are equal to the beer-bellied nitwits in being a pawn of those in power. Their goal now is to completely downplay the crimes against our republic. They know that it is a great playbook that they want to use again in the future with more lessons learned, ability and precision.
Interesting point sir. I don’t disagree that these people are political pawns just like the rioters in 2020 are political pawns. From my POV the people that are buying into the narrative that this was an “insurrection” are also political pawns of the left and the MSM. I don’t disagree that crimes were committed because they clearly were. But people lose me when they pretend that Blackwater was hired to storm the capital and perform a coup.

It’s just like the Russian collusion stuff. I can buy that Trump is a jerk and not fit for office. But when people overplay their hand by trying to say he and Putin were masterminding some kind of steal of the election in 2016, you lose me. The truth is usually good enough. Anyways, I’ll leave this thread to you guys. To me this deal is way, way down the list of things we should be keeping our eye on.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Interesting point sir. I don’t disagree that these people are political pawns just like the rioters in 2020 are political pawns. From my POV the people that are buying into the narrative that this was an “insurrection” are also political pawns of the left and the MSM. I don’t disagree that crimes were committed because they clearly were. But people lose me when they pretend that Blackwater was hired to storm the capital and perform a coup.

It’s just like the Russian collusion stuff. I can buy that Trump is a jerk and not fit for office. But when people overplay their hand by trying to say he and Putin were masterminding some kind of steal of the election in 2016, you lose me. The truth is usually good enough. Anyways, I’ll leave this thread to you guys. To me this deal is way, way down the list of things we should be keeping our eye on.
No, again, anyone paying attention can see that this is nothing at all like the Russian collusion stuff.

I mean, here is a freakin video of Bannon explaining exactly what happened, BEFORE IT HAPPENED.
If there was a video of a close Trump advisor stating that Russian collusion would happen and then it happened dang near exactly as stated then that would be the same. But, there isn't. The claim that they are similar is simply buying into a message that doesn't even make sense. It is possible that dems barked up a wrong tree on collusion (or it was well hidden) but that does not mean that every Trump wrong is the same thing.

As far as "Blackwater storming the capital" that is because that is what the movies are like and that was the right-wing fear for decades. No, this wasn't that at all. This is a much, much better way to do it in modern times of facts being what you want to make them.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Next time @Cimarron is here I’ll PM him a picture of my two degrees from OSU. That way we can move on from me “not being one of you”. I’ll also try to be more sensitive to the feelings & emotions of the people here that don’t like me whenever I post. I don’t like to hear that I’m negatively impacting people’s mental health.
Be sure to send him your Juris Doctorate degree from Stanford too. :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited: