Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
The defense of partisanship here is telling for a group where many claim to be bi-partisan.

Schumer stood on the steps of the Supreme Court and threatened Supreme Court Justices by name and way too many people or OK with that. That's a federal crime.
I’ve posted several times how bad Chuck is and so have several others or they have agreed.

Who is defending partisanship here besides you? Many posters here have been in support of the 9/11 style committee. Many wanted the Rs to nominate their full allotment in good faith and participate. Many want those who have defied subpoenas to fully participate and answer questions truthfully.

Only one poster in the last 3 pages keeps claiming to want bipartisanship and won’t answer questions. You might gain just a little credibility if you would participate w a shred of decency and honesty. But that’s never been your MO, so you won’t change now.

You make Jordan Klepper interviewees seem like people I’d want to tailgate with.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Wire Fraud will be the undoing of the rump gang of crooks and liars. I hope it will extremely be bad for two of rumps son's. Where did all of that stop the steal money go?
Yeah. I predict something with stop the steal and campaign finance crimes are what will happen

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
The defense of partisanship here is telling for a group where many claim to be bi-partisan.

Schumer stood on the steps of the Supreme Court and threatened Supreme Court Justices by name and way too many people or OK with that. That's a federal crime.
"Defense of partisanship" says the ONLY guy in this thread defending the side that won't participate...

Last edited:

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Let’s start w some basics.

1) Do you believe that Biden is the duly elected POTUS and there was not fraud to the levels claimed by Trump that would have resulted in a different outcome?

2) Do you believe that what occurred in DC on or around Jan 6th was carried out by supporters of former Pres Trump?

3) what would have been/is the appropriate action that Congress should have taken to determine what happened?
Still waiting on SpIcken to answer these (Ron Howard voice: He won’t)

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
Let’s start w some basics.

1) Do you believe that Biden is the duly elected POTUS and there was not fraud to the levels claimed by Trump that would have resulted in a different outcome?

2) Do you believe that what occurred in DC on or around Jan 6th was carried out by supporters of former Pres Trump?

3) what would have been/is the appropriate action that Congress should have taken to determine what happened?
Still waiting on SpIcken to answer these (Ron Howard voice: He won’t)
It’s funny how soft and petty it makes him look to all of the internet losers like myself.

Dec 9, 2013
It’s funny how soft and petty it makes him look to all of the internet losers like myself.
I was going to “like” or ✅ this but figured it’d make me look like a bigger ass than I am. And also bc it describes me as well for spending the 4th checking posts on a message board.

Sincerely hope he’s maybe not answering/responding bc he’s enjoying the 4th w family.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This isn’t relevant, because no one in this thread is in denial, right?
https://news.yahoo.com/sen-mitt-romney-warns-dire-203928612.html

“When a renowned conservative former federal appellate judge testifies that we are already in a war for our democracy and that January 6, 2021, was a genuine constitutional crisis, MAGA loyalists snicker that he speaks slowly and celebrate that most people weren’t watching,” wrote the frustrated senator.

Romney was referring to the powerful testimony last month before the Jan. 6 House panel by retired Judge J. Michael Luttig. He called Trump and his supporters “a clear and present danger to American democracy” for their attempts to toss out the results of a presidential election they didn’t like, adding, “Our democracy today is on a knife’s edge.”

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Former Oklahoma Dem State Chair subpoenaed in Trump call to Georgia over Election ..who was apparently on the call Trump made to Georgia election officials in 2020???

https://twitter.com/ChrisKPolansky/status/1544382079210758144