Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
While I agree with that statement 99% of the time. In this instance. Any moment you take the hot mike out of MTG or Gaetz hands..you have stopped something idiotic from happening. Granted it looks like a cluster...but I 100% bet it prevented some idiotic sound byte that would go world wide from one of those two..if not both
I got a pretty good chuckle out of the woman following Gaetz asking "Are you a pedophile?" over and over.

Mar 11, 2006
While I agree with that statement 99% of the time. In this instance. Any moment you take the hot mike out of MTG or Gaetz hands..you have stopped something idiotic from happening. Granted it looks like a cluster...but I 100% bet it prevented some idiotic sound byte that would go world wide from one of those two..if not both
Stopping someone from speaking, even when we don’t like what they are saying, is a laudable activity? I strongly disagree.

And in the case, it plays into the hands of Gaetz and MTG. By providing a path for claims they are being victimized and their speech suppressed by opponents.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Stopping someone from speaking, even when we don’t like what they are saying, is a laudable activity? I strongly disagree.

And in the case, it plays into the hands of Gaetz and MTG. By providing a path for claims they are being victimized and their speech suppressed by opponents.
I actually agree with you strongly on this one.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

They didn't stop them from speaking..they just made a lot of noise while they tried to and acted like children. Can two wrongs make a right ?

I'm sure Gatez and MTG will turn it into a big deal about their 1st amendment rights on some TV program where they will get to say their stupid thing on tv anyway . You are right..it gives them more ammo to make wild claims on

Mar 11, 2006
They didn't stop them from speaking..they just made a lot of noise while they tried to and acted like children. Can two wrongs make a right ?

I'm sure Gatez and MTG will turn it into a big deal about their 1st amendment rights on some TV program where they will get to say their stupid thing on tv anyway . You are right..it gives them more ammo to make wild claims on
To be clear -- their first amendment rights were not violated -- but they will probably attempt to confuse their base and claim that.

Also, I was making an assumption they had a permit for the location for the press conference. Which they very well may not have.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
To be clear -- their first amendment rights were not violated -- but they will probably attempt to confuse their base and claim that.

Also, I was making an assumption they had a permit for the location for the press conference. Which they very well may not have.
https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1420069985133682690

MTG is now calling people in jail for their Jan 6 actions. Political Prisoners. She started calling them this a couple of days ago

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1420086216448487434

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

This is a really valid point.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1420069985133682690

MTG is now calling people in jail for their Jan 6 actions. Political Prisoners. She started calling them this a couple of days ago

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1420086216448487434
WTF is RSBN???