Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1479120583661174786
I think Stephanie Grisham is like many Republicans. Disgusted Trump did not do or at least say something more overt. I am glad she and other former Trump administration staffers are coming together to plan to stop Trump influence on 2022 mid-terms and in 2024 presidential elections.

I also think her testimony shows that this Jan 6th commission is not going to support the goal of many Dems to charge Trump with crimes.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I think Stephanie Grisham is like many Republicans. Disgusted Trump did not do or at least say something more overt. I am glad she and other former Trump administration staffers are coming together to plan to stop Trump influence on 2022 mid-terms and in 2024 presidential elections.

I also think her testimony shows that this Jan 6th commission is not going to support the goal of many Dems to charge Trump with crimes.
Karl Rove and Dick Cheney said it best today . If you haven't seen their remarks I suggest to read them

Rove wrote an op ed that is pretty damn good

Mar 11, 2006
Did Kamala really compare Jan 6th to Pearl Harbor?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1479180786213531648?s=21

Mar 11, 2006
I guess Harris did compare Jan 6 to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.
Some people can’t help themselves with extreme hyperbole, but pretty disrespectful. This is a MTG level quote.
https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1479251739018727435?s=21

Last edited:

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I guess Harris did compare Jan 6 to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.
Some people can’t help themselves with extreme hyperbole, but pretty disrespectful. This is a MTG level quote.
Tell me you don’t know MTG level without telling me you don’t know MTG level.

Mar 11, 2006
Tell me you don’t know MTG level without telling me you don’t know MTG level.
Kudos, Mr. “almost lost our democracy”.

But you are correct, I don’t pay attention much to loons like MTG to know enough of what she says…luckily I have this place to tell me about her.

Last edited:

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Multiple Oklahomans charged in past year in connection with Capitol riots koco

While most of them were charged with non-violent illegal demonstration crimes, one man faces felony and misdemeanor charges. Benjamin Burlew, of Miami, Oklahoma, is accused of assaulting an Associated Press photographer.
Burlew faces assault charges as well as charges of impeding officers.

Law enforcement arrested Andrew Ericson, of Muskogee, less than three weeks after the Capitol attack. Videos posted to his Snapchat show him in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's conference room.
Ericson took a plea deal in December, pleading guilty to demonstrating in the Capitol building. He spent 10 weekends in jail, will be on probation for 24 months and was ordered to pay $500 for damages.

Authorities arrested Danielle Nicole Doyle in Oklahoma City after she was captured entering the Capitol through a broken window. She also took a deal, pleading guilty to demonstrating in the Capitol.
Doyle was sentenced to two months’ probation and was forced to pay $3,000 in fines and $500 for damages.

An Oklahoma electrician and his apprentice were also among those charged. Anthony Alfred Griffith Sr. and Jerry Ryals were arrested in March, and they face four charges that include disorderly conduct.
Ryals also faces an obstruction of official proceeding charge. Both pleaded not guilty.

Tanner Bryce Sells, who was arrested in Chandler, also agreed to a plea. Documents say he entered the Capitol but was in the building for less than 10 minutes.
Sells agreed to plead guilty to demonstrating inside the Capitol. He has not been sentenced yet.

Edward Spain, of Tulsa, also was charged for illegally entering the Capitol. He has not entered a plea.

The FBI says 725 defendants have been arrested, and the bureau is still working to identify another 350 accused of committing violent acts on Jan. 6, 2021.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Multiple Oklahomans charged in past year in connection with Capitol riots koco

While most of them were charged with non-violent illegal demonstration crimes, one man faces felony and misdemeanor charges. Benjamin Burlew, of Miami, Oklahoma, is accused of assaulting an Associated Press photographer.
Burlew faces assault charges as well as charges of impeding officers.

Law enforcement arrested Andrew Ericson, of Muskogee, less than three weeks after the Capitol attack. Videos posted to his Snapchat show him in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's conference room.
Ericson took a plea deal in December, pleading guilty to demonstrating in the Capitol building. He spent 10 weekends in jail, will be on probation for 24 months and was ordered to pay $500 for damages.

Authorities arrested Danielle Nicole Doyle in Oklahoma City after she was captured entering the Capitol through a broken window. She also took a deal, pleading guilty to demonstrating in the Capitol.
Doyle was sentenced to two months’ probation and was forced to pay $3,000 in fines and $500 for damages.

An Oklahoma electrician and his apprentice were also among those charged. Anthony Alfred Griffith Sr. and Jerry Ryals were arrested in March, and they face four charges that include disorderly conduct.
Ryals also faces an obstruction of official proceeding charge. Both pleaded not guilty.

Tanner Bryce Sells, who was arrested in Chandler, also agreed to a plea. Documents say he entered the Capitol but was in the building for less than 10 minutes.
Sells agreed to plead guilty to demonstrating inside the Capitol. He has not been sentenced yet.

Edward Spain, of Tulsa, also was charged for illegally entering the Capitol. He has not entered a plea.

The FBI says 725 defendants have been arrested, and the bureau is still working to identify another 350 accused of committing violent acts on Jan. 6, 2021.
So wait. Demonstrating inside the Capitol is a legit law you can be charged for violating?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
So wait. Demonstrating inside the Capitol is a legit law you can be charged for violating?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
United States Capitol Police Guidelines for Conducting an Event on United States Capitol Grounds

Prohibited Areas: Groups of any size are prohibited from demonstrating in the followingareas:1. Inside of any Congressional Buildings2. On the steps of the United States Capitol3. On the steps of any building on Capitol Grounds4. In any area otherwise closed or restricted for official use5. In roadways or any area routinely used for vehicular traffic6. Prohibited areas as identified in the “United States Capitol Grounds DemonstrationAreas Map.”

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1480594191809974278?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1480608959904071681%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecondnexus.com%2Fmadison-cawthorn-candidacy-challenged-nc

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
"How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan. 6?" Cruz asked.

Sanborn said in response that she could not discuss "the specifics of sources and methods" of the FBI.

Cruz then broadened his question by asking if any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the riot.

"Sir, I can’t answer that," she said.

Cruz then asked if any agents or confidential informants committed crimes of violence on Jan. 6. When he received the same answer, he asked if any agents or confidential informants "actively encouraged" crimes of violence on Jan. 6.

"Sir, I can’t answer that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-official-ted-cruz-agents-participated-jan-6-riot

You think you know what happened on January 6th? You don't....

Oct 7, 2008
"How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan. 6?" Cruz asked.

Sanborn said in response that she could not discuss "the specifics of sources and methods" of the FBI.

Cruz then broadened his question by asking if any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the riot.

"Sir, I can’t answer that," she said.

Cruz then asked if any agents or confidential informants committed crimes of violence on Jan. 6. When he received the same answer, he asked if any agents or confidential informants "actively encouraged" crimes of violence on Jan. 6.

"Sir, I can’t answer that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-official-ted-cruz-agents-participated-jan-6-riot

You think you know what happened on January 6th? You don't....
I was disc golfing in Huntington Beach (a known hot bed of far right extremism) the day before Jan. 6 and overheard two men talking about how crazy it was going to be. Now I have to wonder if they were secret FBI informants planted there to try to trick me into flying to D.C. and storming the Capitol the next day! Don't trust anybody with too straight of a hair cut!

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Review the FBI's involvment in creating a project to kidnap the governor in Michigan and then pretend it was being done by white nationalists.