Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
I can tell there are a lot of fairly recent newly "indoctrinated" graduates on this World News and Politics forum. I'll bet mommy and daddy are wishing they had a refund about now.
Ahh, I see you've succumbed to the anti-education views of the current Republican party. I wonder if we looked up political movements from the past that attacked universities, professors, and educators what type of regimes they might be...

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I don’t even recognize the country I grew up in. Leftist Democrats are turning this into a new Nazi land. Mandates, politicizing prosecutions, shaming people who don’t comply, wokeness and ignoring things like totally open borders and major democrat run cities rioting and looting every night. It sickens me almost as much as the brain dead people who put them in the position to have this type of control! The immaculate beautiful Republic that the founders built has been destroyed from within and is beyond the point of saving. I shudder to think what this country will be in 10 years. Something akin to Venezuela would be my best guess….
You left out the outrage over an attempt at insurrection last January. And the crazy that had overtaken what should have been an apolitical public health initiative.

Relax Francis, it will be fine. Antifa isn't taking over cities and the Proud Boys aren't going to overthrow the government. I'll admit I had concerns with the alt right last January but the adults in power stepped in and showed that whatever they were planning wasn't going to happen. We currently have a centrist President who despite what some might want to tell you is nothing more than an average politician doing an average job. I understand if that frustrates you but considering the chaos of the last 4 years boring isn't the worst option here. I'm assuming he won't seek a second term so 3 years from now he will be replaced by another boring politician who is either our savior or the worst president ever depending on your political leanings.

It's going to be fine. Cities aren't going to eliminate police departments. Rural areas aren't going to go via revolution because of Trump. 4 years from now life will be better for the general public because in general 4 years after any presidential election life is better for most regardless of who won. Politics are like the Olympics. We should really care once every 4 years and not sweat things in-between. This is no different. My advice is to take a step back from what you are watching and go watch some Star Wars or something like that instead. Your life will be far more happy if you spend the next 3 years doing mindless tasks and taking home a paycheck versus looking for media that scares the carp out of you.

Oct 7, 2008
You left out the outrage over an attempt at insurrection last January. And the crazy that had overtaken what should have been an apolitical public health initiative.

Relax Francis, it will be fine. Antifa isn't taking over cities and the Proud Boys aren't going to overthrow the government. I'll admit I had concerns with the alt right last January but the adults in power stepped in and showed that whatever they were planning wasn't going to happen. We currently have a centrist President who despite what some might want to tell you is nothing more than an average politician doing an average job. I understand if that frustrates you but considering the chaos of the last 4 years boring isn't the worst option here. I'm assuming he won't seek a second term so 3 years from now he will be replaced by another boring politician who is either our savior or the worst president ever depending on your political leanings.

It's going to be fine. Cities aren't going to eliminate police departments. Rural areas aren't going to go via revolution because of Trump. 4 years from now life will be better for the general public because in general 4 years after any presidential election life is better for most regardless of who won. Politics are like the Olympics. We should really care once every 4 years and not sweat things in-between. This is no different. My advice is to take a step back from what you are watching and go watch some Star Wars or something like that instead. Your life will be far more happy if you spend the next 3 years doing mindless tasks and taking home a paycheck versus looking for media that scares the carp out of you.
MustangPoke all up in this pic.
gym.jpeg

Oct 7, 2008
Wow, this may be the biggest collection of snowflakes in one forum I’ve encountered. Some real “wokeness” here for sure!
Based on your posts I can only assume you would jump at the chance to sit down with one of the few remaining survivors of the holocaust so you can let them know how similar your plights as a modern day Republican are to theirs. And you come in here calling us names.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
MustangPoke:
Wow, this may be the biggest collection of snowflakes in one forum I’ve encountered. Some real “wokeness” here for sure!
Also MustangPoke:
I don’t even recognize the country I grew up in. Leftist Democrats are turning this into a new Nazi land. Mandates, politicizing prosecutions, shaming people who don’t comply, wokeness and ignoring things like totally open borders and major democrat run cities rioting and looting every night. It sickens me almost as much as the brain dead people who put them in the position to have this type of control! The immaculate beautiful Republic that the founders built has been destroyed from within and is beyond the point of saving. I shudder to think what this country will be in 10 years. Something akin to Venezuela would be my best guess….

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
the good news for all of us, whether right, left, or middle, is the majority of citizens have felt our country has been on the wrong path/track for the past 50 years!
when a republican is POTUS, democrats think we are on the wrong path; when a democrat is POTUS, republicans think we are on the wrong path.
cheers!

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
the good news for all of us, whether right, left, or middle, is the majority of citizens have felt our country has been on the wrong path/track for the past 50 years!
when a republican is POTUS, democrats think we are on the wrong path; when a democrat is POTUS, republicans think we are on the wrong path.
cheers!
Vote Libertarian then!!! ;)

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome!! You've come to the right place. You won't find anyone over here with the balls to admit that they voted for Biden (they all voted independent). They just get on here everyday and waste a bunch of oxygen defending every stupid thing he does and blaming Trump for everything from the clap to global warming(which is racist by the way). Here come the zzzzs.
Hey now, even the Taliban are taking a stance against global warming, uh I mean climate change.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk