I've Looked w/o Success Bus hauls back & forth from Posse Park Lots

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 5, 2020
OKC
Have looked for "Pete" bus pick up points And drop. No success for the North Side of the stadium - like Washington Street up to Eskridge and in between?
Not a spring, especially, or fall chicken anymore

Got maps?

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I am not sure about on campus bus pickup but seems fans park downtown and Bus shuttles them to BPF. You may need to pay $10-$20 bucks for bicycle rickshaw service. At Basketball games they have some staff in golf carts picking up disabled or elderly driving up to the door.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Have looked for "Pete" bus pick up points And drop. No success for the North Side of the stadium - like Washington Street up to Eskridge and in between?
Not a spring, especially, or fall chicken anymore

Got maps?
41150750-6945-4C6C-890F-3A06C1CEC211.jpeg

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
Thanks.

Looks like no shuttle from Posse parking lots. The referenced shuttle in the 2021 Policies is from downtown Stillwater, unless a bullet point was missed?

I'd have to add that most Posse parking has become "Mitchelled" "They paved paradise to put up a parking lot". Where did the trees go? Maybe they are all on the South side of BP

Oct 16, 2003
Enid
The ADA shuttle pickup and drop off points are the same as last year.

Pickup from garage - south of the parking garage (had signs last year) and takes close to stadium.

Pickup after game - west of stadium at the end of the new walkway. (Ask when you get dropped off to make sure.)

The ADA bus saved us a little walking, but we walk more using the ADA shuttle than we did riding the bus that ran from north of the Colvin Center.

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
The ADA shuttle pickup and drop off points are the same as last year.

Pickup from garage - south of the parking garage (had signs last year) and takes close to stadium.

Pickup after game - west of stadium at the end of the new walkway. (Ask when you get dropped off to make sure.)

The ADA bus saved us a little walking, but we walk more using the ADA shuttle than we did riding the bus that ran from north of the Colvin Center.
Thanks, I'll take a look