Issues Posting Men's Basketball Tickets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Don't mean to distract from Bedlam with a basketball topic but here it goes... So, I've got multiple phone calls into the ticket office on an issue since the season began. This should be bothering a lot of folks! They're telling me there is a problem that lies with Ticketmaster that is not allowing any of us fans to post our season seats for sale. Meanwhile, there are plenty of tickets posted by OSU for sale on Ticketmaster (all the blue dots in TM) . I have no power in this situation. It just really seems a little unfair to all us fans to not toggle the feature on for us while they are able to sell theirs happily. They tell me they are as frustrated about it as we are. Well, are they really? Because, it's just not getting fixed and from my perspective I just see that they end up getting to sell more tickets.

I've been patient on the low value games. However, Wichita State is next Wednesday and have greater value. So, here I begin trying to start soliciting in other places, which is not my favorite time consuming past time. So, if anybody is interested, PM me. My seats are at Section 205, on Row 1. I'm only not going because of COVID, until my under 5 daughter is vaxxed. We also have an immune compromised in our house, so we just need to let things calm down a lot more with the community spread before we go to mass gatherings. We renewed not to lose our seats we've had for years with the goal of selling what we could for this season. They're kinda busting our well laid plans if we can't even list them.

Thanks for listening. Go Pokes!

Anthony

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2010
Don't mean to distract from Bedlam with a basketball topic but here it goes... So, I've got multiple phone calls into the ticket office on an issue since the season began. This should be bothering a lot of folks! They're telling me there is a problem that lies with Ticketmaster that is not allowing any of us fans to post our season seats for sale. Meanwhile, there are plenty of tickets posted by OSU for sale on Ticketmaster (all the blue dots in TM) . I have no power in this situation. It just really seems a little unfair to all us fans to not toggle the feature on for us while they are able to sell theirs happily. They tell me they are as frustrated about it as we are. Well, are they really? Because, it's just not getting fixed and from my perspective I just see that they end up getting to sell more tickets.

I've been patient on the low value games. However, Wichita State is next Wednesday and have greater value. So, here I begin trying to start soliciting in other places, which is not my favorite time consuming past time. So, if anybody is interested, PM me. My seats are at Section 205, on Row 1. I'm only not going because of COVID, until my under 5 daughter is vaxxed. We also have an immune compromised in our house, so we just need to let things calm down a lot more with the community spread before we go to mass gatherings. We renewed not to lose our seats we've had for years with the goal of selling what we could for this season. They're kinda busting our well laid plans if we can't even list them.

Anthony

Those are great seats but I'm not sure what kind of resale value you can get when they are letting people in the building for a $1 and there's 6,000plus open seats at each game.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK

Anthony

Those are great seats but I'm not sure what kind of resale value you can get when they are letting people in the building for a $1 and there's 6,000plus open seats at each game.
Yeah, that game was up against Charleston on a weeknight and it was canned food drive night. Through the years, for games like that you can walk up and there's half a dozen people outside who will give you a ticket for free. Bring a kid in an orange shirt and your gaurantee to score free tix to that game. I've given lots away over 14 years I've been a season ticket holder for basketball.