Israel conducts air strikes in Gaza

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Yeah he was...”it’s not your Christ it’s your Christians”...look we can agree in something! Btw I’m not perfect and never have been...RX upset me and I lashed out...if he’s reading this and was hurt by my stupid ribbing I’m sorry. I was baited into that and I did it...good show RX

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Judge not lest ye be judged. I’m not perfect and neither are you. Grace is covering my sins and I don’t feel at this point that I even sinned in that retort. Maybe I did, honestly, i was just being honest as I would with a friend who had given me a hard time over snd over until I’d had enough of it. You can act all high and mighty all you want and call me a sinner, which I am, but you are as well. It is what it Is...Btw, my biggest sin on this site is not...being honest with RX ...but spending way too much time on it debating things that don’t matter to eternity.

btw it’s not the equivalent of waving a gun this is a message board for crying out loud....that’s so over the top man.
1) Do something decidedly un-Christian, like call someone an asshole and imply they deserved to be divorced because of an Internet argument
2) JESUS BRO
3) ????????
4) We cool

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Yeah he was...”it’s not your Christ it’s your Christians”...look we can agree in something! Btw I’m not perfect and never have been...RX upset me and I lashed out...if he’s reading this and was hurt by my stupid ribbing I’m sorry. I was baited into that and I did it...good show RX
You were baited? So it's his fault you made a comment about his ex?

Wow

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
1) Do something decidedly un-Christian, like call someone an asshole and imply they deserved to be divorced because of an Internet argument
2) JESUS BRO
3) ????????
4) We cool
So you think our history on this message board is just one thread? He implied I was for slavery and started up the tired argument of me being passive aggressive that he and others gang up with each other on me about. This isn't a new deal. Plus I'm not Jesus, I have to rely on him....I shouldn't have done that. But it was what I felt was truth and I own it. Btw, why don't you guys go back to the AV and decide what arguments to come up with next...that will be a party. ;-)

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
You were baited? So it's his fault you made a comment about his ex?

Wow
One can only take so much and I've held that one in for over a year...Also, I doubt he was very broke up over it...He's teased about her on here for years...I honestly think he's not near as broke up as you guys, pretty sure he's over it...

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Judge not lest ye be judged. I’m not perfect and neither are you. Grace is covering my sins and I don’t feel at this point that I even sinned in that retort. Maybe I did, honestly, i was just being honest as I would with a friend who had given me a hard time over snd over until I’d had enough of it. You can act all high and mighty all you want and call me a sinner, which I am, but you are as well. It is what it Is...Btw, my biggest sin on this site is not...being honest with RX ...but spending way too much time on it debating things that don’t matter to eternity.

btw it’s not the equivalent of waving a gun this is a message board for crying out loud....that’s so over the top man.

Two classic Rack blame others for his behavior non-apology apologies right after another.

Classic go to move for the ol’ Rackster.

btw, I’m taking a break...you guys enjoy.
Btw....no you aren’t...but you probably should.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
So you think our history on this message board is just one thread? He implied I was for slavery and started up the tired argument of me being passive aggressive that he and others gang up with each other on me about. This isn't a new deal. Plus I'm not Jesus, I have to rely on him....I shouldn't have done that. But it was what I felt was truth and I own it. Btw, why don't you guys go back to the AV and decide what arguments to come up with next...that will be a party. ;-)
First of all, you’re passive aggressive AF, my dude.

Second of all, Jesus isn’t a bottle of hand sanitizer that gives you carte blanche to stick your hands anywhere you want with no consequences.

Third, there’s only so much you can justify in saying “I own it”, as if to say your level of conviction makes up for how wrong you are.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled vow to sign out of the discussion, followed by your inevitable signing back into it 12 minutes later.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
So should the rest of you, but you never are...btw, you are right. done.
You’re close to the last person from who I would take advice, but anyway...

Over/under for the return of the “new and improved” Rack promising to do better THIS TIME = 3 weeks.

I’m taking the under.

Feel free....please try....to prove me wrong.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
One can only take so much and I've held that one in for over a year...Also, I doubt he was very broke up over it...He's teased about her on here for years...I honestly think he's not near as broke up as you guys, pretty sure he's over it...
Yeah. Next time you talk about your faith, well it's all talk.

In this thread you have made it clear you are ok with the slaughter of brown people who don't agree with you because you stand with a lighter shade of brown people. And you are defending yourself for being inappropriate with someone on a sensitive subject.

You are the fakest Christian on this board.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Yeah. Next time you talk about your faith, well it's all talk.

In this thread you have made it clear you are ok with the slaughter of brown people who don't agree with you because you stand with a lighter shade of brown people. And you are defending yourself for being inappropriate with someone on a sensitive subject.

You are the fakest Christian on this board.
I get the frustration with @Rack, but this may be a bit overboard. I dislike that he responded to my post about nuance with only a head nod toward nuance and then a summation that it really is black and white. I also dislike his retreats into piety over logic, but I'd rather not question the sincerity of someone else's faith (or lack thereof).

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I get the frustration with @Rack, but this may be a bit overboard. I dislike that he responded to my post about nuance with only a head nod toward nuance and then a summation that it really is black and white. I also dislike his retreats into piety over logic, but I'd rather not question the sincerity of someone else's faith (or lack thereof).
I've questioned his faith for a while. If you want to defend him that's fine but I see him as a scared small man who is living in fear of the real world. He's in his 50s but still thinks like a teenager who is going off what he learned last summer at Falls Creek. I'll admit I'm hard on him but he needs to grow. He refuses to do so and because of that many of need to keep chipping away

Nov 6, 2010
Good overview from Joe Lieberman on the current situation.
https://twitter.com/theview/status/1392898878148653063?s=21
OK, for the first time, I kinda get the Qanon idea about dems drinking baby blood or whatever it is. How old is Joe Lieberman now?? And he still seems sharper than our prez. I think they're onto something.