Israel conducts air strikes in Gaza

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I take some pride in the fact that this issue is pretty clear cut for me...but that doesn’t mean it’s not more nuanced for others like yourself...throwing you a bone is my nature. Once again, if over 1,300 rockets and counting were shot at a USA city you live in by a Terror group hiding among civilians, what would you want done? Clear cut or nuanced be damned.
Thank you for finally admitting that when you agreed that it's nuanced....and reaffirmed that it's nuanced....you didn't really believe it's nuanced.

Just to be clear....

You don't need to throw me a bone. Especially when it's a lie. Which you contradict in the exact same post.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Thank you for finally admitting that when you agreed that it's nuanced....and reaffirmed that it's nuanced....you didn't really believe it's nuanced.

Just to be clear....

You don't need to throw me a bone. Especially when it's a lie. Which you contradict in the exact same post.
I can say it's nuanced because to you it is...to me it's pretty cut and dry...but even that can still be nuanced in the extent of it's cut and dryness. Bottom line...it's stupid to argue with you...it's like a dog chasing it's tail....and I'm the dog when I respond to you. So, my bad.:facepalm: Btw, you never answered my question about what if bombs were being lobbed at your city...why is that? Maybe it's because you just want to argue and you have absolutely no desire to answer simple questions.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The infamous rack passive-aggressiveness. As if JD needs you to throw him a bone.
You are kind of a know it all a-hole man...no wonder your x left you. That aggressive enough for you? That said, I'm sure you have a nice side in person and are just an a-hole on-line. Peace out..

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I can say it's nuanced because to you it is...to me it's pretty cut and dry...but even that can still be nuanced in the extent of it's cut and dryness. Bottom line...it's stupid to argue with you...it's like a dog chasing it's tail....and I'm the dog when I respond to you. So, my bad.:facepalm: Btw, you never answered my question about what if bombs were being lobbed at your city...why is that? Maybe it's because you just want to argue and you have absolutely no desire to answer simple questions.
"I can say it's nuanced because to you it is"....you can say anything you want....whether it's true or not...but you can't agree it's nuanced when you don't think it is without being a bold faced liar.

I didn't answer the question because it was a complete and utter attempt to pivot from the discussion by throwing out a red herring.

I'll answer it now:

If it was bombs lobbed at my city, I probably wouldn't concern myself with whether it is nuanced or not because I wouldn't be thinking rationally, I'd be thinking emotionally. Do you have bombs being lobbed at your city? Are you contending that's why it's clear cut to you when you continued to say it's nuanced? Why you lied about that? Why you're thinking emotionally rather than rationally?

You say it's stupid to argue with me.....and then immediately continue to do so. I can only conclude that is you admitting that you are, in fact, stupid.

Feel free to put me on ignore any day of the week and twice on the weekends.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
You are kind of a know it all a-hole man...no wonder your x left you. That aggressive enough for you? That said, I'm sure you have a nice side in person and are just an a-hole on-line. Peace out..
Everyone seems like a no it all when you know nothing, amirite?

You seem pretty defensive and might want to explore that a bit.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Wow..watch it all
. systematic destruction with precision munitions. Surgical like strike !!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1392842034776399872?s=19

Those gps and laser guided bombs are crazy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
Well put from the Democrat US Rep from Florida. There is no gray area here, “moral clarity, that is what this moment calls for”. “Don’t be fooled by false choices, I will stand with Israel every day of the week”
https://twitter.com/repteddeutch/status/1392958192167051273?s=21

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Real Christian thing to say there dude...
Good thing I don't have to earn it because I would never make it in...Jesus coattails all the way. Share truth in love baby...that's all I did. Like I said, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but he's an a-hole online...it just is what it is. He's told me I'm "passive aggressive" for months so I decided to turn the tables on him and tell him how I really feel...it's progress, because I'm now being upfront and honest. I don't mean to be mean as I'd say that to him in person if I was a friend and knew him IRL. He's been critical of me for a long time, I'm sure he can take a little ribbing and if he can't that's his problem.

Last edited:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Good thing I don't have to earn it because I would never make it in...Jesus coattails all the way. Share truth in love baby...that's all I did. Like I said, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but he's an a-hole online...it just is what it is. He's told me I'm "passive aggressive" for months so I decided to turn the tables on him and tell him how I really feel...it's progress, because I'm now being upfront and honest.
So you revealed your true colors. Got it.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
So you revealed your true colors. Got it.
What true colors...that I'm a human? Whatever you don't know me from Adam...you have no idea who I am just as I don't you. I'm just a fellow OSU fan who has different opinions than some others on this board and got to the end of my rope when Rx insinuated that I was for slavery and then followed that up with the passive aggressive crap...You guys can go mutually lick each others "wounds" but I would hope Rx has a tad thicker skin than that. In fact I know he's not that weak minded. So stop playing like you are or I committed some unpardonable sin by calling someone what they most definitely are on-line assuming they aren't in person.
GMAB...:popcorn::innocent:

btw, I’m taking a break...you guys enjoy. RX isn’t my enemy. I just got tired of being called passive aggressive and did what he wanted me to do. Once again, if I hurt his feelings, I’m sorry...but I’m pretty damn sure he’s tougher than some of you are giving him credit for. and his feelings weren’t hurt at all. He’s tough and stubborn or he wouldn’t have the stamina to keep up with the arguments on this site. I bet he got a kick out of it.
Anyway, peace to all...

Last edited:

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You mention the rule of law. Does this apply to Israel and the illegal siezure of palestinian land and the building of jewish settlements on it, or are they exempt?
Question here, if Egypt had actually won the Six Day War do you really think Israel would exist? Wars, just like politics, have consequences.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Good thing I don't have to earn it because I would never make it in...Jesus coattails all the way.
That’s not biblical. We don’t excuse behavior just because Jesus forgave it. That’s the kind of hypocrisy that gives Christians a bad name.

“What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? Far from it! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:1-2‬ ‭

And calling him an a-hole wasn’t the issue. Taking a cheap shot bringing up his ex was what crossed the line.

When other folks, not just Rx, are telling you to give up the passive aggressive comments (also hypocritical), they’re not telling you to just be aggressive. You know that. It’s the equivalent of someone telling you to stop waving a gun at them, so then you fire it instead. Brilliant.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That’s not biblical. We don’t excuse behavior just because Jesus forgave it. That’s the kind of hypocrisy that gives Christians a bad name.

“What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? Far from it! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:1-2‬ ‭

And calling him an a-hole wasn’t the issue. Taking a cheap shot bringing up his ex was what crossed the line.

When other folks, not just Rx, are telling you to give up the passive aggressive comments (also hypocritical), they’re not telling you to just be aggressive. You know that. It’s the equivalent of someone telling you to stop waving a gun at them, so then you fire it instead. Brilliant.
Judge not lest ye be judged. I’m not perfect and neither are you. Grace is covering my sins and I don’t feel at this point that I even sinned in that retort. Maybe I did, honestly, i was just being honest as I would with a friend who had given me a hard time over snd over until I’d had enough of it. You can act all high and mighty all you want and call me a sinner, which I am, but you are as well. It is what it Is...Btw, my biggest sin on this site is not...being honest with RX ...but spending way too much time on it debating things that don’t matter to eternity.

btw it’s not the equivalent of waving a gun this is a message board for crying out loud....that’s so over the top man.

Last edited:

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Judge not lest ye be judged. I’m not perfect and neither are you. Grace is covering my sins and I don’t feel at this point that I even sinned in that retort. Maybe I did, honestly, i was just being honest as I would with a friend who had given me a hard time over snd over until I’d had enough of it. You can act all high and mighty all you want and call me a sinner, which I am, but you are as well. It is what it Is...Btw, my biggest sin on this site is not...being honest with RX ...but spending way too much time on it debating things that don’t matter to eternity.

btw it’s not the equivalent of waving a gun this is a message board for crying out loud....that’s so over the top man.
Gandhi was right.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere

Good ole bubble gum theology wrapped in another passive aggressive ego trip. What is not to love about that?