Israel conducts air strikes in Gaza

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
All I can say is our greatest ally in the Middle East is once again under attack, and some in the US don't know which side we are on...There are a few folks in congress who need to be out of it at next election if not sooner....If we, as a nation, side with terrorist's and anarchist we will not stand much longer. It's been a good run, but the past year plus has made me wonder about our future as a free people.

Mar 11, 2006
All I can say is our greatest ally in the Middle East is once again under attack, and some in the US don't know which side we are on...There are a few folks in congress who need to be out of it at next election if not sooner....If we, as a nation, side with terrorist's and anarchist we will not stand much longer. It's been a good run, but the past year plus has made me wonder about our future as a free people.
It is interesting how some media reports so differently on this. Currently, msnbc.com main top headline can only be described as “pro-paletine” and sympathetic to Hamas for firing rocket volleys into Israel.
You are correct in stating that Israel is our greatest ally in the Middle East. We are never going to 100% like all the policies of our allies, but supporting Israel is important for a wide-range of issues.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Nice attempt to try and paint this as something Israel initiated. You should write for The NY Times or Washington Post.
literally the ONLY words I've typed on this thread until now was

"Getting very tense"

how the ever living heck did you get that as an attempt to paint this situation as something Israel started?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Didn’t you also compose the thread title? Geez Louise, pull your head out.
The thread title is nothing more of a stated fact of how far the escalation of the situation has become. It is not unusual for IDF and Palestinians to have clashes and conflicts in Gaza. However, when it has escalated to air strikes in Gaza, that is an escalation that is rare

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I'm sorry but it's time for Hamas to end...they launched over 400 missiles at Israel in the past day and a half...end this terror.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Benjamin Netanyahu put out this tweet about 20 min ago.

@netanyahu

אנחנו בעיצומה של מערכה כבדה - מבצע "שומר החומות". צה"ל תקף אתמול והיום מאות מטרות טרור של החמאס והג'יהאד האיסלאמי ברצועת עזה. חיסלנו עשרות מחבלים, כולל מפקדים בכירים, הפצצנו מפקדות של החמאס, מוטטנו בניינים ומגדלים שמשמשים את ארגוני הטרור. אנחנו ממשיכים לתקוף בכל העוצמה.
Translated from Hebrew by
We are in the midst of a heavy campaign - Operation Wall Guard. Yesterday and today, the IDF attacked hundreds of terrorist targets of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip. We eliminated dozens of terrorists, including senior commanders, bombed Hamas headquarters, demolished buildings and towers used by terrorist organizations. We continue to attack with all our might.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Benjamin Netanyahu put out this tweet about 20 min ago.

@netanyahu

אנחנו בעיצומה של מערכה כבדה - מבצע "שומר החומות". צה"ל תקף אתמול והיום מאות מטרות טרור של החמאס והג'יהאד האיסלאמי ברצועת עזה. חיסלנו עשרות מחבלים, כולל מפקדים בכירים, הפצצנו מפקדות של החמאס, מוטטנו בניינים ומגדלים שמשמשים את ארגוני הטרור. אנחנו ממשיכים לתקוף בכל העוצמה.
Translated from Hebrew by
We are in the midst of a heavy campaign - Operation Wall Guard. Yesterday and today, the IDF attacked hundreds of terrorist targets of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip. We eliminated dozens of terrorists, including senior commanders, bombed Hamas headquarters, demolished buildings and towers used by terrorist organizations. We continue to attack with all our might.
Israel and particularly Netanyahu don't take no crap...and that was some big crap to be asked to "take." The world community needs to get behind Israel in this campaign to rid their immediate world of people who hate and want to kill them. May God restore peace to Israel in quick order and be with their troops in their time of need. USA needs to issue a firm..."We stand with Israel against terror" stance asap.