ISO License Plates or Man Cave Signs

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Just seeing if anyone has any license plates or man cave signs they be interested in selling or maybe trading. I just hang them in my barn so condition isn't really an issue. In particular, I need a West Virginia, Rhode Island and Vermont plate to complete my set of all 50 states, but as you can see, I like any.
19127.jpeg
19130.jpeg

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Just seeing if anyone has any license plates or man cave signs they be interested in selling or maybe trading. I just hang them in my barn so condition isn't really an issue. In particular, I need a West Virginia, Rhode Island and Vermont plate to complete my set of all 50 states, but as you can see, I like any.
View attachment 86336 View attachment 86337
Just a bump to see what's out there. Any signs or license plates for sale? I'd be interested in about any you'd have, new or old. I like OSU ones a lot too.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Got this one this past weekend. Also found a 1966 Vermont. Still need a West Virginia and Rhode Island if you happen to have one laying around. Would like to add some more tribal plates as well. One plate or 100, I'd be interested in at least trying to make a deal. I'll take a pic of my wall now that it's filled up next time I'm at the barn.
25160.jpeg

25351.jpeg

Last edited:

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Great collection! I really like this one in particular. I have a handful of vintage OSU plates in my garage but nothing like what you have!
Thanks! I've only been collecting a couple of years. Starting to get more selective as I get less room. Here's a few I got Wednesday. A friend gave them to me. You can see my orange Crocs in the bottom of the pic.
34133.jpeg