is spencer playing v. tulsa?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
We won’t hear anything official until game time folks. Gundy won’t tip his hand.
This right here...

It's like some of you are new here. Gundy NEVER gives out more information than necessary.

Might as well also tell people:
1) to yell Power, if you hear people yell Orange.
2) stay for the alma mater
3) don't feed stray Sooner fans, because they'll NEVER leave your property.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Not to derail…
Add to the fact that there is a lot of ambiguity and lack of transparency within the testing and reporting until now PCR couldn’t distinguish between influenza and Covid..
Uhhh what?
It's what is said about why the tests were to be recalled and replaced with newer ones.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
It's what is said about why the tests were to be revealed and replaced with newer ones.

Case numbers should never have been the driver of mitigations. Hospitalizations are, as are deaths currently. I never had much confidence in testing the asymptomatic. That being said, if all our guys were required to get the shot, I don't think we would have seen this happen and we wouldn't even have to test(i.e. guys held out last week on covid "protocol" would have played). Another question, has Gundy gotten the vaccine yet? I haven't heard anyone ask him in a long time and last time they did he indicated that he would be getting it. He did have Covid last year in the bowl break as well....any news on that?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It's what is said about why the tests were to be revealed and replaced with newer ones.

Case numbers should never have been the driver of mitigations. Hospitalizations are, as are deaths currently. I never had much confidence in testing the asymptomatic. That being said, if all our guys were required to get the shot, I don't think we would have seen this happen and we wouldn't even have to test(i.e. guys held out last week on covid "protocol" would have played). Another question, has Gundy gotten the vaccine yet? I haven't heard anyone ask him in a long time and last time they did he indicated that he would be getting it. He did have Covid last year in the bowl break as well....any news on that?
I thought I heard them say that the football team and staff were at almost 90% vaccination rate after the 1st week of fall camp. Maybe I'm wrong on the number, but it was high. As for individuals, someone will have to ask Gundy.