Iran tells Atomic Energy Organization it will begin 60% enrichment after attack

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
On Sunday there was an attack at their premier Nuclear site that appears to have caused damage to equipment and caused a blackout.

Iran has blamed Israel for the attack. Earlier on Sunday they had a ceremonious unveiling of new centrifuges at the location. Iran said the attack will require them to replace the new centrifuges they had just unveiled.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I'm so. freakin. tired. of this bull from Iran. Out of all the ME nations, they are the ONLY one that feels the need to be pursuing this crap. I'm so ready for the older generation to age out of power.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
This is sabre rattling because they think Biden will give them money the way his mentor did. This can't be a surprise to people.....of course they are going to test what they can get away with from a new president who can't remember what day it is. N Korea will test those waters as well before too long.

Sep 3, 2010
This is sabre rattling because they think Biden will give them money the way his mentor did. This can't be a surprise to people.....of course they are going to test what they can get away with from a new president who can't remember what day it is. N Korea will test those waters as well before too long.
And China and Russia and.......

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
At this point the rest of the world has figured out that Joe is an empty suit and Kamala, AOC, and the squad are in control.
That remains to be seen. Partisanship is far more nuanced on the international stage than at home. You never know all the moves being made by the players and what little info does find its way into the public sphere is often partial or flat out wrong. It's easy to say "Republicans good, democrats bad" when it comes to this stuff, but it's never so cut and dry.