Impeachment or...CIA Coup?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
Yet you're calling into question the MATERIAL accuracy of the memo, while maintaining the transcribers did nothing wrong. Are you saying the transcript is materially inaccurate by simple bad recollection? In other words, the transcribers and their supervisor(s) all recalled the same materially inaccurate substance of the call? Stay focused and answer a question since heretofore you have all the answers.

Remember, you told me I have my head up my ass because I believe it is accurate.
1. I’m not saying the memo is inaccurate.
2. We don’t know who wrote the memo.
3. I’m not saying the actual transcript is inaccurate because we haven’t seen it nor have we heard testimony about it’s accuracy.
4. I’m not attributing anything to the transcribers or their supervisors bc as far as we know we haven’t heard/seen anything from them.
5. I’m saying a good lawyer got a hold of this memo and added footnote 1. They added the word recollection among other things because they needed a CYA in the event the actual transcript or testimony contradicts the memo
What we do know is some shady shit has been going down in Ukraine for a very long time. At least 3 people in Trump’s wheelhouse w ties to Ukraine have been indicted by grand juries and sit in jail . The Rs has both houses and the WH and not one legitimate investigation into Biden or Ukraine. I’m good if Biden or son did anything. Find it legitimately and enforce the law. Bring them both in for depos. If they lie prosecute.

Why is a non elected, non confirmed private attorney paid by the President calling the shots in one of the biggest hotspots in the world? Isn’t that the very definition of “deep state” or “shadow government” or whatever gets Hanity and his listeners riled? Why are 2 of his associates sitting in a jail bc they can’t raise the $1MM bail but recently they’ve had access to cash to fund R campaigns? How is it these same 2 guys who can’t pay bail get $1MM & 2 days later donate $325,000 to a Trump PAC? Why do these same guys who know nothing about LNG get purposed for working in Ukraine on LNG? Why is our Sec of Energy involved in a conversation about aid to Ukraine? Why is a person who gave $1MM to Trump inauguration now the ambassador to EU & Ukraine?

Pokey

Banned
Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
3. I’m not saying the actual transcript is inaccurate because we haven’t seen it nor have we heard testimony about it’s accuracy.
4. I’m not attributing anything to the transcribers or their supervisors bc as far as we know we haven’t heard/seen anything from them.
5. I’m saying a good lawyer got a hold of this memo and added footnote 1. They added the word recollection among other things because they needed a CYA in the event the actual transcript or testimony contradicts the memo
What we do know is some shady shit has been going down in Ukraine for a very long time. At least 3 people in Trump’s wheelhouse w ties to Ukraine have been indicted by grand juries and sit in jail . The Rs has both houses and the WH and not one legitimate investigation into Biden or Ukraine. I’m good if Biden or son did anything. Find it legitimately and enforce the law. Bring them both in for depos. If they lie prosecute.

Why is a non elected, non confirmed private attorney paid by the President calling the shots in one of the biggest hotspots in the world? Isn’t that the very definition of “deep state” or “shadow government” or whatever gets Hanity and his listeners riled? Why are 2 of his associates sitting in a jail bc they can’t raise the $1MM bail but recently they’ve had access to cash to fund R campaigns? How is it these same 2 guys who can’t pay bail get $1MM & 2 days later donate $325,000 to a Trump PAC? Why do these same guys who know nothing about LNG get purposed for working in Ukraine on LNG? Why is our Sec of Energy involved in a conversation about aid to Ukraine? Why is a person who gave $1MM to Trump inauguration now the ambassador to EU & Ukraine?
I know, I know! Because Trump is a crook!

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

We do know the memo is the combined work of the transcribers, their supervisors and NSC officials tasked with producing such memos. But if there is no evidence it's inaccurate, who cares who "wrote it".

If you don’t think the memo contains MATERIAL inaccuracies, why post the following comment focusing on possible/probable inaccuracies?

“Given that the WH knew there was a WB and likely knew their sources were from within the WH & what they were alleging this was an after the fact CYA. Look at the words attributed to the Ukr Pres. Very Trumpy. As we have seen time and again Trump likes to dictate his own responses. Then the lawyers get them and clean up the edges. Hence the Memo title and footnote. This is basically a “we never said it was The Transcript” in case the real read out gets released.”

If you don’t think the memo contains MATERIAL inaccuracies, why post the following comment focusing on possible/probable inaccuracies?

“Ok I’ll slow it down for you. The Trump WH labeled that document a Memorandum on the top of the effin page. Not me. Trump’s own people. 2nd read the bottom of the 1st page. The footnote says again it’s a Memorandum and not verbatim. ITS NOT THE ACTUAL WORDS FROM THE CALL. 3rd the memo that was released only reads for 10 minutes while the actual call lasted for 30 minutes. While the Ukr Pres does speak English it is being reported that a translator was used but that doesn’t account for 20 minutes”

“Doesn’t matter how many times you type or say it, it is not the transcript of the call. It is a legal CYA that the WH calls a memo and says is not word for word. The footnote that Trump’s people wrote say that the memo was taken from notes and recollections and It even says “A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record.””

If you don’t think the memo contains MATERIAL inaccuracies, why post the following comment focusing on possible/probable inaccuracies versus the actual transcript?

“And are you really that dense to believe for one second that if Schiff subpoenaed the actual transcribers to testify under oath that Trump would let them? If Trump’s team for 1 second thought he had the upper hand with the actual transcript they would have released that by now. They tried to Bill Barr it w the memo and get out in front.”

“Go ahead and keep your head up your ass if you think this call happened the way Trump says it did.”

“Why do you think they added that footnote w the language they used. Recollection is used as the “get my ass out of trouble card” and the fact they put that and made sure it’s clear as day that the memo is not the actual transcript and not verbatim. Sure there will be some that nitpick words and phrases but the use of the word recollection is the key.”

“I’m saying a good lawyer got a hold of this memo and added footnote 1. They added the word recollection among other things because they needed a CYA in the event the actual transcript or testimony contradicts the memo”

Dude, you’ve labored over posting hundreds, if thousands of words focusing on the footnote and how that footnote might relate to inaccuracies in the memo. But you now concede there is no evidence there are inaccuracies in the memo. Why the hell are you beating everyone over the head with the idea of inaccuracies? (You might as well say Trump may be guilty of murder, although there is no evidence of murder.) Yet all the while you say the memo is self-evident in proving Trump’s guilt. The totality of your positions taken as a whole is beyond ridiculous. Actually, moronic.

As for Giuliani. Calling the shots? I don’t know what shots you’re talking about, but EVERY US citizen has the constitutional right to legal counsel. And such legal counsel has the right to investigate and defend charges leveled against his client. Given the vast number of charges of criminality just coming from current and former Administration and Congressional officials provides his personal lawyer a very wide path for investigation. Now, did Giuliani break any laws unrelated to his defense and/or investigation into charges leveled against his client? Beats me, don’t care.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
“A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections, and variations in accent and/or interpretation.” Since multiple people are transcribing real time, I don’t think recollection is an issue.
But in your world, I guess the phase of the moon can affect accuracy.

Regardless, give me one single FACT that even suggests the memo is inaccurate. Yeah, you can’t. Thus you’re entire position is yet another made-up story and the Dems current wet dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do you think they added that footnote w the language they used. Recollection is used as the “get my ass out of trouble card” and the fact they put that and made sure it’s clear as day that the memo is not the actual transcript and not verbatim. Sure there will be some that nitpick words and phrases but the use of the word recollection is the key.

You are right nothing we’ve heard/seen contradicts the fact the WB was right and the memo lays out an impeachable offense. What we have seen so far lays that out and there have been no contradictions to the memo.

There should then be no problem w letting us see everyone that was listening to the call. Letting them testify under oath. And letting us see the actual transcript.
That is the transcript. It's a normal disclaimer that legally had to be placed on there. Sorry if you can't understand that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Not me, I don’t gamble. If secretaries pay a higher percentage to taxes than there billionaire bosses somethings wrong! Paraphrase of Warren Buffet.
Something would be wrong if that were true. Talk about a sucker!
Note how they say percentage but yet don't note that he pays tens of thousands in taxes more than her. And Buffet also has an army of accountants to sit there and help minimize his tax burden of which his secretary can't afford. So maybe the real truth in that comment from Buffett is that he should be paying his secretary more so that she can then pay a higher tax bracket and afford accountants.

Last edited:

Pokey

Banned
Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Note how they say percentage but yet don't note that he pays teens of thousands in taxes more than her. And Buffet also has an army of accountants to sit there and help minimize his tax burden of which his secretary can't afford. So maybe the real truth in that comment from Buffett is that he should be paying his secretary more so that she can then pay a higher tax bracket and afford accountants.

Or maybe it’s as simple as his secretary pays a higher percentage than he does. He thought he ought to pay more.

Dec 9, 2013
That is the transcript. It's a normal disclaimer that legally had to be placed on there. Sorry if you can't understand that.

It’s not the transcript. It says so 2x on the 1st page. It clearly is titled Memorandum and the footnote says a Memorandum of the telephone conversation is not a verbatim transcript. It further says the memo is from notes and recollections. So don’t apologize go try google and read the actual memo.