Impeachment or...CIA Coup?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
You can call me whatever you want. You don’t know me but in the end I will have stood on the opposite side of you & the person you support who is a serial adulterer, racist, bigot, con man, seller of American blood for personal gain, blasphemer, and the most unconstitutional president.

So yeah I’m good, I’ll stay on this side but thanks for trying.
When it comes to recent presidents I’m not exactly sure which one you’re referring too.

Dec 9, 2013
Think about this. A trump pac at a trump property w a trump son as a speaker played a disgusting video showing him massacring his perceived American opponents.

Yet he never utters a negative word against murdering dictators like Un, Putin, MBS, or Erdogan. Why? What has that gotten us? Better question even if you don’t think he’s in bed w any of these bad actors is what has it gotten them? Who is better for his actions? UN or US? Putin or US? Erdogan or US (and why didn’t he get our troops or nukes out of the way before he green lit Turkey)?

Jul 22, 2011
Think about this. A trump pac at a trump property w a trump son as a speaker played a disgusting video showing him massacring his perceived American opponents.

Yet he never utters a negative word against murdering dictators like Un, Putin, MBS, or Erdogan. Why? What has that gotten us? Better question even if you don’t think he’s in bed w any of these bad actors is what has it gotten them? Who is better for his actions? UN or US? Putin or US? Erdogan or US (and why didn’t he get our troops or nukes out of the way before he green lit Turkey)?
The video is dumb and people who care about it are dumb.

I wish Trump would stop kissing the asses of dictators as a negotiating tactic, but I understand that it IS in fact a negotiating tactic. You can't accurately call someone a monster and then ask them to sign a trade deal.

I also remember the "Rocket Man" and "Fire and Fury" tweets. I don't remember a whole lot of praise from the left on those. Your arguments are transparent and disingenuous.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond

The video , which I have not seen and don't care to see, is/was in very poor taste. I think that people are so ate up with TDS that they cannot see both sides at all. You don't find it odd that the D's have been after Trump before he even was elected. He is our duly elected President.

Dec 9, 2013
The video , which I have not seen and don't care to see, is/was in very poor taste. I think that people are so ate up with TDS that they cannot see both sides at all. You don't find it odd that the D's have been after Trump before he even was elected. He is our duly elected President.
This is where we differ as w Trump I don’t see 2 sides. There is human decency regardless of political affiliation & Trump.

I get having differing views and compromise is how we have this great republic. I lean center left and have many issues w those left of me. And there is a very personal reason why I lean that way. I wanted Kasich to get the R nominee and eventually would have voted for him.

But to think this guy has anyone or any issue ahead of our country or hell even the R party is laughable. Every decision. Every one is Trump 1st. Just look at his last choice for SCOTUS. That was completely off party script and only succeeded bc he also had a pro life background. Don’t kid yourself as that was not the reason Trump picked him.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
So that explains for years why the only thing foxnews could say was call them “radical Islamic terrorists”

I guarantee nobody on here needs to mansplain negotiating tactics to me. I’m not saying call them monsters but Un is as brutal as they come and The self proclaimed “great negotiator” got flat out owned by Un. A man he claims writes him great love letters.

So you’re telling me there’s no middle ground for success between monster and love letters?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
This is not the transcript. It clearly states at the top of page 1 it is a memorandum. Further at the bottom of page 1 it states again that it is a memo & not verbatim.

Given that the WH knew there was a WB and likely knew their sources were from within the WH & what they were alleging this was an after the fact CYA. Look at the words attributed to the Ukr Pres. Very Trumpy. As we have seen time and again Trump likes to dictate his own responses. Then the lawyers get them and clean up the edges. Hence the Memo title and footnote. This is basically a “we never said it was The Transcript” in case the real read out gets released.

Ds need to quit being so public and just do their job and investigate. If the facts necessitate impeach. If not drop it.

Rs need to quit trying to front run especially as more people get arrested and more facts come out.
Ok genius, riddle me this.
If the "memo" as you call it is not an accurate reflection of Trump's conversation with the President of Ukraine, why is Schiff now saying he does not need the whistleblower when he has the memo?
And if the "memo" is the only documented version of the call, what do you ever hope to learn or accomplish by claiming it is not accurate?
Also, while you're at it, why are the Ds emphatic Trump broke the law in his call while the DOJ determined long ago there were no laws broken in the conversation between Trunp and Zelensky?

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
So that explains for years why the only thing foxnews could say was call them “radical Islamic terrorists”

I guarantee nobody on here needs to mansplain negotiating tactics to me. I’m not saying call them monsters but Un is as brutal as they come and The self proclaimed “great negotiator” got flat out owned by Un. A man he claims writes him great love letters.

So you’re telling me there’s no middle ground for success between monster and love letters?
Trump campaign, RNC raised over $125M over last 3 months
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-rnc-fundraising-third-quarter

1.1 million small dollar donations under 200 dollars. That's gonna be a lot of people to argue against.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Go add up all the D candidates in the same 1/4. It’s over $118MM.
Add up all man and it's still less. How many moderate dollars do you lose with Bern or liz?
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464903-small-dollar-donors-reshape-democratic-race
Sanders's campaign announced last week that it had raised $25.3 million in the past three months, the highest quarterly total reported of any Democratic presidential hopeful to date. Warren's campaign trails him only narrowly, with a $24.6 million quarterly haul.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
Ok genius, riddle me this.
If the "memo" as you call it is not an accurate reflection of Trump's conversation with the President of Ukraine, why is Schiff now saying he does not need the whistleblower when he has the memo?
And if the "memo" is the only documented version of the call, what do you ever hope to learn or accomplish by claiming it is not accurate?
Also, while you're at it, why are the Ds emphatic Trump broke the law in his call while the DOJ determined long ago there were no laws broken in the conversation between Trunp and Zelensky?
Ok I’ll slow it down for you. The Trump WH labeled that document a Memorandum on the top of the effin page. Not me. Trump’s own people. 2nd read the bottom of the 1st page. The footnote says again it’s a Memorandum and not verbatim. ITS NOT THE ACTUAL WORDS FROM THE CALL. 3rd the memo that was released only reads for 10 minutes while the actual call lasted for 30 minutes. While the Ukr Pres does speak English it is being reported that a translator was used but that doesn’t account for 20 minutes

I think Schiff has misplayed this a few times and at the end of the day am still out on the strategy of not hearing from the WB. This plus the lack of leaks from those testifying to date make me think they are hearing what they need and don’t think they need the WB to testify.

And there’s no way a Billy Barr DoJ is going against DoJ guidelines and charging a sitting POTUS. Hell Barr’s DoJ has been arguing in court that you can’t even investigate one.

In the end the impeachment charges will not just be from this WB. I think they start w Obstruction of Congress. Bring in what they find from these depositions. Possibly the obstruction of Justice from Mueller and if the 2 House Committees are fortunate they get his taxes/financial records sometime this Spring and then I bet he resigns.

Dec 9, 2013
Add up all man and it's still less. How many moderate dollars do you lose with Bern or liz?
The bigger problem is not losing Ds it’s the fact that the biggest haul for Ds in the 1/4 is $100MM less than Trump. That’s hard to make up once they get to the end of summer. The real danger for Rs is if Trump resigns and all that cash is lost.