I'm Not Saying it's Aliens thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I was over at my parents the other evening and my dad out of nowhere started talking about how he's sure aliens exist and that they've been here but aren't interested in harming us. He's said he's worried about some overzealous military shooting down an alien spacecraft though... Soooo, dinner got awkward there for a moment...

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
I was over at my parents the other evening and my dad out of nowhere started talking about how he's sure aliens exist and that they've been here but aren't interested in harming us. He's said he's worried about some overzealous military shooting down an alien spacecraft though... Soooo, dinner got awkward there for a moment...
yeah - pretty sure the US military is not going to shoot down a UFO based on how they fly (from declassified Navy video). They make our best (the world's best) look like crap.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
im coming to the conclusion that life on earth is the exception not the rule. Everything in the universe is trying to kill all life, including other life.

The cool side of that, is these habitable worlds can become the future Inner Sphere of the BattleTech universe.