If Football Is Cancelled

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Silly to have allowed them to go to protest in person. Could have had them watch a livestream in their facilities together. Could have held a second demonstration in solidarity but be in the stadium maybe.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Why wouldn't you allow football players to protest in favor of backing the blue and law enforcement?
Read what I said. They could have shown solidarity some other way. No need to risk their season for it. To me it doesn't matter what the protest/rally was for.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
https://www.1011now.com/2020/09/11/...-big-ten-commissioner-demanding-transparency/

The Attorney General’s office instructed Conference officials to provide them with documents and records to determine if they have operated in compliance with Nebraska law and their own governing documents.

“In order to receive the advantages to operate as a nonprofit organization in Nebraska, it is imperative that the organization operate with complete transparency regarding its decision-making process. Nebraskans expect transparency from nonprofits operating in this state, and the Big Ten Conference is no exception,” stated Attorney General Doug Peterson.