I’ll say it. Curse of Oak Island rocks!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I could take a brush to some dirt.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
That reminds of what this old fellar said to me the other day. Someone said something to the effect that old people don’t have sex. And his reply- “You’re never too old get stump water on your hoorah”. Knocked me out of my chair with laughter. Ever heard that one?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
I could take a brush to some dirt.

That reminds of what this old fellar said to me the other day. Someone said something to the effect that old people don’t have sex. And his reply- “You’re never too old get stump water on your hoorah”. Knocked me out of my chair with laughter. Ever heard that one?
New one to me.

The silver in the water is a big find. They have done some significant geo-archaeology.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
New one to me.

The silver in the water is a big find. They have done some significant geo-archaeology.

Been very busy. Got to watch last episode late last night. I’m stunned there’s still treasure there. Or maybe just the soluble silver water is still there? Either way, great time watching the show over the years. Might actually have to go see it for my self next fall.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Been very busy. Got to watch last episode late last night. I’m stunned there’s still treasure there. Or maybe just the soluble silver water is still there? Either way, great time watching the show over the years. Might actually have to go see it for my self next fall.
If there's silver in the water there has to be a source.

Jul 31, 2008
But recall the episodes where they injected a dye into the water at the Money Pit and saw it exit into the bay. Why would any silver concentration not get diluted and carried off to sea ?

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
If there's silver in the water there has to be a source.
But recall the episodes where they injected a dye into the water at the Money Pit and saw it exit into the bay. Why would any silver concentration not get diluted and carried off to sea ?
This is why I said it that way. That’s supposed to be free flowing water. But if the water traps cycle throughout the island, I could see where the heavier elemental particles would accumulate in deeper pools.

Last edited:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
I need to get caught back up. Hell not sure which season/episode I last watched... have always loved this show just for the historical factor. And the mystery of course.
Picking up steam towards about what actually went on. They’ve proven beyond a doubt that there has been indeed European involvement there in the 15th century onwards. Possibly started by the Portuguese or Spanish the first couple centuries then the French and British on top of their ruins.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Not if the government keeps shutting them down.
And that’s the problem I have with an hour long show. You know as soon as as someone says “what’s that?”, it’s cutting to commercial. Then you come back and it’s a stick. How about telling the audience more about the science and the instruments being used. I’ve been shopping for a used XRF machine.

You knew the culture people shut you down so instead of telling the audience, just shift your exploration. Why waste our time?

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
And that’s the problem I have with an hour long show. You know as soon as as someone says “what’s that?”, it’s cutting to commercial. Then you come back and it’s a stick. How about telling the audience more about the science and the instruments being used. I’ve been shopping for a used XRF machine.

You knew the culture people shut you down so instead of telling the audience, just shift your exploration. Why waste our time?
The constant recapping of knights templar, ark of the covenant, etc. always kills me. Yes, we know. We've heard you discuss this dozens of times.

I also find it humorous every time they find anything and the big voice guy says "GOLD?!?", "POTTERY", or whatever it is they find which leads into another story or explanation.