Hunter Biden: Trafficking, Links to Chinese Military, Million dollar kickbacks, Russian disinformation efforts, and more.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

The report also stated that the investigation found that the Obama administration “knew that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

More specific information can be found here.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...s-with-chinese-military-senate-report-alleges

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
This kind of thing is only bad if Trump does it. Anybody else does it and it's "Meh, this is just how politicians have always been, no big deal".

Last edited:
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
This kind of think is only bad if Trump does it. Anybody else does it and it's "Meh, this is just how politicians have always been, no big deal".
It’s not even about Trump doing it. All that matters is if he’s accused of it. From there it’s assumed to be fact. It’s not about the nature of the evidence but the seriousness of the charge.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

The report also stated that the investigation found that the Obama administration “knew that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

More specific information can be found here.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...s-with-chinese-military-senate-report-alleges
Where’ve you been?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Where’ve you been?
I was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road
When along came a semi with a high an' canvas covered load
"If you're goin' to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride"
And so I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside
He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand
And I said, "Listen, I've traveled every road in this here land"
I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the desert's bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've a'had my share, man
I've been everywhere
I've been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo
Tocopilla, Barranquilla, and Padilla, I'm a killer
I've been everywhere
I've been to Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana
Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana
Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa
Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa
Tennessee to Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake
I've been everywhere
I've been to Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika
Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica
Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport
Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport
Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina
Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean'a
I've been everywhere
I've been to Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado
Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado
Larimore, Admore, Haverstraw, Chatanika
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelaka
Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City
Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity
I've been everywhere
I've been everywhere

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Biden has been a politician for over 40 years and politicians are crooked.... everybody had to expect there would be plenty of dirt to dig up.... why do you think the Dems tried to make doing so an impeachable offense.

Plus he and all his family have become multi millionaires during his long tenure in DC. Only a complete fool would think that was accomplished honestly and above board.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Biden has been a politician for over 40 years and politicians are crooked.... everybody had to expect there would be plenty of dirt to dig up.... why do you think the Dems tried to make doing so an impeachable offense.

Plus he and all his family have become multi millionaires during his long tenure in DC. Only a complete fool would think that was accomplished honestly and above board.
Unfortunately, we have an abundance of complete fools in America today... And CNN to spur them on

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

This isn't dirt, in my mind at least, dirt is an illicit affair or something that isn't a crime. These, if true, are crimes where people should (and many do) spend years in prison for.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
This isn't dirt, in my mind at least, dirt is an illicit affair or something that isn't a crime. These, if true, are crimes where people should (and many do) spend years in prison for.
Good point. And when you really dig into this stuff that Hunter is caught up in you find that there’s no way Joe can’t be caught up in it as well. So this isn’t a loose guilt by association thing here. This is active involvement in the kind of stuff we were told Trump did and should have gone to jail for. Well, let’s keep that standard and let a partisan special counsel go after Joe. I’d be willing to bet they don’t come up empty like Mueller did.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
I was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road
When along came a semi with a high an' canvas covered load
"If you're goin' to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride"
And so I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside
He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand
And I said, "Listen, I've traveled every road in this here land"
I've been everywhere
I've been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo
Tocopilla, Barranquilla, and Padilla, I'm a killer
I've been everywhere
I've been to Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana
Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana
Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa
Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa
Tennessee to Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake
I've been everywhere
I've been to Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika
Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica
Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport
Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport
Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina
Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean'a
I've been everywhere
I've been to Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado
Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado
Larimore, Admore, Haverstraw, Chatanika
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelaka
Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City
Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity
I've been everywhere
I've been everywhere
Noticed orange power wasn’t one of the places you’ve been. Good to read you again.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Good point. And when you really dig into this stuff that Hunter is caught up in you find that there’s no way Joe can’t be caught up in it as well. So this isn’t a loose guilt by association thing here. This is active involvement in the kind of stuff we were told Trump did and should have gone to jail for. Well, let’s keep that standard and let a partisan special counsel go after Joe. I’d be willing to bet they don’t come up empty like Mueller did.
More info soon to be released.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Exactly.

He's (Joe Biden) absolutely involved. His finger prints are all over it.

A simple example, you have recently been elected as county commissioner. Suddenly your son who has zero knowledge of heavy equipment but is suddenly hired at an unusually high salary for the vary company that the county you are now in charge of buys their heavy equipment from. (Nothing to see here, right?)

We know Joe Biden, from his own words that were recorded, pressured Ukraine to fire their chief prosecutor who was looking into the very company that Hunter Biden worked for. (you know, the company your son works for selling you heavy equipment).