Hunter Biden cover up

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
LMAO. OK. The facts have been out but the media continues to totally ignore it or bury it completely. Hilarious that people are finally coming around to something that people were called conspiracy theorists about 2 years ago. If the FBI goes to these lengths to cover up for the POS Hunter Biden, you should ask yourself what else you are being lied to about.
So we are saying that the Bill Barr DoJ covered up an investigation into Hunter Biden?

Not saying there’s nothing there but isn’t your beef w the trump admin if you and others knew about this 2 yrs ago?

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
You have to give Hunter credit, he doesn't use the same kind of graft every time. The picture deal has been extraordinarily creative
Not particularly creative. Politicians have been known for the "book deal" graft for a long time. Hunter probably just doesn't have the fortitude to write a whole book and just did paintings instead.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
So we are saying that the Bill Barr DoJ covered up an investigation into Hunter Biden?

Not saying there’s nothing there but isn’t your beef w the trump admin if you and others knew about this 2 yrs ago?
Please don't remind them that the Mueller "Russian" investigation was initiated by the Trump Admin DOJ appointees.

Their heads might explode.:eek:

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I don't think anyone will be surprised when info makes the light of day about what a dirt bag Hunter is. The big debate will be the Republicans trying to tie his debauchery , as much as possible, to the Big guy while the Democrats try to build a Trump southern border size wall between Hunter and Joe.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
I don't think anyone will be surprised when info makes the light of day about what a dirt bag Hunter is. The big debate will be the Republicans trying to tie his debauchery , as much as possible, to the Big guy while the Democrats try to build a Trump southern border size wall between Hunter and Joe.
The substance use sides to this make it more important to look into Joe, but also more heartbreaking. I'm not much of a Biden fan, but I can sympathize with someone stuck with their kid being a different person when off the wagon.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

I guess you don't remember the part about Trump trying to get Hunter Biden investigated? Then we had a long list of current and former FBI officials signing a document that the whole Hunter Biden laptop deal was Russian disinfo. LOL, we have people at the beginning of this thread talking about "if he's guilty, he should be prosecuted!" Now turning back to goaltending for Hunter Biden and trying to post some weak "gotcha posts" Hilarious.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Resident libs and their mental disorder just can’t seem to escape the FACT that Trump-Russia collusion and any related accusations were totally fabricated, and their current loser we have to call President is actively lying about his and Hunter’s involvement with Hunter’s foreign business interests. Be careful though, once they do realize it their heads might explode

Dec 9, 2013
Two years ago investigating anything Biden related was an impeachable offense.
Again not saying there is nothing here. But 2 yrs ago the Rs controlled the Senate so there was 0.01% chance of removal let alone even having a Senate trial. Still seems like if there was not an investigation the complaint still lies at the feet of the Trump DOJ

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
Relevant Article...
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-national-tragedy-of-hunter-bidens-laptop

I thought this part was illuminating:
The FBI tried to shape reception of the GOP Senate report by going to Johnson a month before its release and telling him he was a target of Russian disinformation. “I asked the briefers what specific evidence they had regarding this warning, and they could not provide me anything other than the generalized warning,” Johnson told The Washington Post. “I suspected that the briefing was being given to be used at some future date for the purpose that it is now being used.”
That is, the FBI told Johnson that he was being targeted by the Russians, then leaked their own comments to the press, so that after the senator’s report was published, the bureau’s media partners could dismiss it as Russian disinformation—even though it was sourced to Treasury Department documents. Like clockwork, just days after Johnson’s report came out, The New York Times called it “a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.”

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Me neither….nor seen any of Hunter’s ”artwork”…I just start from a default position of it’s all a scam.
I saw a leaked cell phone video of a Naked Hunter arguing with a couple of hookers in a hotel room over how much Crack he had, and then they video taped themselves weighing it.

52 years old and the dude is a complete mess.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I saw a leaked cell phone video of a Naked Hunter arguing with a couple of hookers in a hotel room over how much Crack he had, and then they video taped themselves weighing it.

52 years old and the dude is a complete mess.
It's really not a good look to be bartering your meth for sex at any age.