Hunter Biden cover up

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Nope nope. Over reach of power. Hunter is old enough to sleep in the bed he has made

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1551723976765890560?t=zMAjpePdjO7KeDMoTn9gEw&s=09

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
If true….and very well may be….prosecute the lot that are obstructing the investigation.

I don’t care who or what party.

Investigate…charge…prosecute all of them.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Late summer of an election year. Let's take a step back and let the facts come out before we pass judgment. But if he's guilty I hope he gets what he deserves.
LMAO. OK. The facts have been out but the media continues to totally ignore it or bury it completely. Hilarious that people are finally coming around to something that people were called conspiracy theorists about 2 years ago. If the FBI goes to these lengths to cover up for the POS Hunter Biden, you should ask yourself what else you are being lied to about.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
LMAO. OK. The facts have been out but the media continues to totally ignore it or bury it completely. Hilarious that people are finally coming around to something that people were called conspiracy theorists about 2 years ago. If the FBI goes to these lengths to cover up for the POS Hunter Biden, you should ask yourself what else you are being lied to about.
Bill and Hillary resent your implications

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Late summer of an election year. Let's take a step back and let the facts come out before we pass judgment. But if he's guilty I hope he gets what he deserves.
It wasn't investigated last time because it was an election year, or worse. The folks who used to push the investigations forward (NYTimes, WAPO, CBS) are just now saying there might have been some truth and some cover up by the FBI & Justice Dept. two years ago. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting to see if he gets what he deserves. I don't know what, or if, he deserves "it," I just don't believe I'll ever know for sure.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It's very telling as to why these people never fear being caught....the game is rigged. Hunter is far from the only politicians relative to be implicated in corruption (see Boehners wife and Pelosis husband) and because both parties are in it up to their neck, they rarely want to seriously investigate, and even when they are forced to give we the people a dog and pony show every once in a while, it's only the peons and underlings who wind up being punished...the old Potomac two step. #votethirdparty

May 31, 2007
Concord
Who cares about Hunter Biden? This is like the morons that go after Trump on fake stuff like Russian collusion or January 6th when their are plenty of real reasons to attack him. You would think right wingers would learn to keep their eye on the ball.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Who cares about Hunter Biden? This is like the morons that go after Trump on fake stuff like Russian collusion or January 6th when their are plenty of real reasons to attack him. You would think right wingers would learn to keep their eye on the ball.
Are your takes always this terrible, or do you genuinely have a soft spot for corruption of all types?

Nov 6, 2010
It's very telling as to why these people never fear being caught....the game is rigged. Hunter is far from the only politicians relative to be implicated in corruption (see Boehners wife and Pelosis husband) and because both parties are in it up to their neck, they rarely want to seriously investigate, and even when they are forced to give we the people a dog and pony show every once in a while, it's only the peons and underlings who wind up being punished...the old Potomac two step. #votethirdparty
Remember a few years ago when they (and I can't remember the agency, maybe FBI) raided a dem congressman's office and found a couple hundred grand of bribe money in his safe?? I never saw such bipartisanship in condemning that "overreach" by whatever agency it was.

Nov 6, 2010
I'm lazy, could you bullet point them for me please?