How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Best landing spot for him, imo. Receiving corps isn't top half of the NFL, but he's playing in the NFC South and Brady's on his way out.
I'm not sure that it is. He'd have been better off in seattle. Both qb rooms suck so it wont be hard for him to win the starting job but his top target dj moore isnt really all that. mccaffrey is a great rb..when healthy. but the offensive system they have isnt really conducive to his style. he's a pro tho so he'll have to adjust and see how he plays.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Best landing spot for him, imo. Receiving corps isn't top half of the NFL, but he's playing in the NFC South and Brady's on his way out.
I'm not sure that it is. He'd have been better off in seattle. Both qb rooms suck so it wont be hard for him to win the starting job but his top target dj moore isnt really all that. mccaffrey is a great rb..when healthy. but the offensive system they have isnt really conducive to his style. he's a pro tho so he'll have to adjust and see how he plays.
You’re out of your mind. The offensive system in Seattle is good for him? Their OL doesn’t suck & Wilson wasn’t running for his life the last 2 years? They don’t play in one of the 2 best divisions in the NFL?

Carolinian is the best of 2 mediocre at best situations for him, but then again, nobody beyond those two was interested, that’s been shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
You’re out of your mind. The offensive system in Seattle is good for him? Their OL doesn’t suck & Wilson wasn’t running for his life the last 2 years? They don’t play in one of the 2 best divisions in the NFL?

Carolinian is the best of 2 mediocre at best situations for him, but then again, nobody beyond those two was interested, that’s been shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I’m not

Sep 6, 2012
nunya

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
In the last 20 years of QBs drafted #1 overall, 2 of the 3 worst are from OU. Jamarcus Russell, Bradford, and Mayfield. With Murray still on the fence. Impressive to have that many drafted, no doubt. But there's definitely a pattern of suck.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Or drunk on a sidewalk in Fayetteville.
Oh, yeah, good one man. Almost forgot about that thing that happened 5 years ago. nice callback.

nah, he'll be doing heat and air commercials in Austin before you know it...
He's made enough money so far that he wont need to

In the last 20 years of QBs drafted #1 overall, 2 of the 3 worst are from OU. Jamarcus Russell, Bradford, and Mayfield. With Murray still on the fence. Impressive to have that many drafted, no doubt. But there's definitely a pattern of suck.
I think Murray will end up being the best of the OU bunch at qb. And yes they have a horrible track record of NFL qbs. But they play well when they're at OU, which is the most important factor