How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
He’s not a mediocre mullet wielder who phoned in his career.

But he does alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be worse. Instead of taking heat for having a bad game in which he still won, he could be standing on the sideline, watching other people play.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Your hero isn't any better than Ryan Tannehill. The demi-god you have attached your wagons to is an average NFL qb. But all you can do is worry about what Mason Rudolph is doing. It's soo sad.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Your hero isn't any better than Ryan Tannehill. The demi-god you have attached your wagons to is an average NFL qb. But all you can do is worry about what Mason Rudolph is doing. It's soo sad.
Mason Rudolph isn’t as good as Baker or Ryan Tannehill.

It must suck to suck.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
My hero is neal degrasse tyson.

What's sad is that since there's nobody representing your school leading an nfl team, you dont have a qb out there to root for in the nfl. You have to resort to talking crap on another team's qb instead. It's very lil bro. I bet it would be nice to have a rudolph thread to dissect all of his many nfl starts, wouldnt it? Or even a thread about hubbard and his exploits in the nfl as well. or perhaps a james washington thread discussing the great success he's been experiencing since he went to the nfl. You should should be too busy talking about how good they are to be here shitting on a guy who actually starts and leads a team.

I feel for ya man. You are always welcome in the Baker Mayfield thread. Let's keep it at the top! This is the best thread on the site.

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
My hero is neal degrasse tyson.

What's sad is that since there's nobody representing your school leading an nfl team, you dont have a qb out there to root for in the nfl. You have to resort to talking crap on another team's qb instead. It's very lil bro. I bet it would be nice to have a rudolph thread to dissect all of his many nfl starts, wouldnt it? Or even a thread about hubbard and his exploits in the nfl as well. or perhaps a james washington thread discussing the great success he's been experiencing since he went to the nfl. You should should be too busy talking about how good they are to be here shitting on a guy who actually starts and leads a team.

I feel for ya man. You are always welcome in the Baker Mayfield thread. Let's keep it at the top! This is the best thread on the site.
Again, the thread was started to bag on Baker because he's a douche. You don't see us bagging Kyler or Jaylen. Also, again, go start a thread about osu qb's in the nfl if it soothes your vajayjay, I don't really care. But continuing to try to change the subject just proves it's getting under the goon skin, and we love it.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Again, the thread was started to bag on Baker because he's a douche. You don't see us bagging Kyler or Jaylen. Also, again, go start a thread about osu qb's in the nfl if it soothes your vajayjay, I don't really care. But continuing to try to change the subject just proves it's getting under the goon skin, and we love it.
Hell yeah. Lets keep the thread alive forever.

osu qbs arent relevant enough to have a thread devoted to any of them, even on their own site. At least not one that is frequented like this one. Baker Mayfield is and to that I say bravo! The single most popular player on this board. Let's keep it at the top. 39 pages is nothing. I say lets get this bad boy to 200.

Oh i dont need to change the subject. I just enjoy knowing how much you guys love him and keep participating in his thread. I enjoy knowing that he means that much to osu fans. It's great!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Hell yeah. Lets keep the thread alive forever.
We will, it's an epic thread about an epic douche canoe.
osu qbs arent relevant enough to have a thread devoted to any of them, even on their own site. At least not one that is frequented like this one. Baker Mayfield is and to that I say bravo! The single most popular player on this board. Let's keep it at the top. 39 pages is nothing. I say lets get this bad boy to 200.
Could happen. But just remember, 1/2 those pages are people from another fan base trying to deflect attention away from said canoe.
Oh i dont need to change the subject. I just enjoy knowing how much you guys love him and keep participating in his thread. I enjoy knowing that he means that much to osu fans. It's great!
Then stop changing the subject.

Oh wait, you can't, the fact that he doesn't perform in the nfl as well as a dude who started his college career at wr is just too much for your poor soul to bear and it's great entertainment.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
We will, it's an epic thread about an epic douche canoe.
That's so neat!! Keep it alive baby.

Could happen. But just remember, 1/2 those pages are people from another fan base trying to deflect attention away from said canoe.
That's okay, as long as the thread stays toward the top.

Then stop changing the subject.
I'm not. I just love posting on this thread so it stays at the top.

Oh wait, you can't, the fact that he doesn't perform in the nfl as well as a dude who started his college career at wr is just too much for your poor soul to bear and it's great entertainment.
Yeah, sucks for browns fans I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just want to keep this memorial to the legend alive.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Mason Rudolph isn’t as good as Baker or Ryan Tannehill.

It must suck to suck.

You tell me. Mason's making bank, we're arguing on a message board for free. And you still can't stick to the subject.
The subject is you guys bashing on a QB from your biggest rival that hasn’t played you guys in four years.

If Baker played for any other program, you wouldn’t care.

Therefore…. An equivalent QB from your program is completely fair game.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
The subject is you guys bashing on a QB from your biggest rival that hasn’t played you guys in four years.

Wrong, if he had stayed at Tech, or transferred anywhere else, he'd still be a db.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

Yeah, you still don't get it. It's a thread to bash, make fun of, and relish in the failures of a crappy, douchebag, selfish human. If (broken from the same mold) Johnny Foosball was still in the spotlight, we'd be making fun of him too... EXACTLY like every Sooner fan did when Johnny was at his pinnacle. Which is why I find defending Baker (heck, even lifting him up as some role model) as one of the most laughable, hypocritical things that oU fans do... to a fault even.

Again, this is why you don't see threads dedicated to bashing Jalen or Kyler, as they appear to be humble, decent human beings. I want to see them succeed in the NFL, because they are "good guys".

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Yeah, you still don't get it. It's a thread to bash, make fun of, and relish in the failures of a crappy, douchebag, selfish human. If (broken from the same mold) Johnny Foosball was still in the spotlight, we'd be making fun of him too... EXACTLY like every Sooner fan did when Johnny was at his pinnacle. Which is why I find defending Baker (heck, even lifting him up as some role model) as one of the most laughable, hypocritical things that oU fans do... to a fault even.

Again, this is why you don't see threads dedicated to bashing Jalen or Kyler, as they appear to be humble, decent human beings. I want to see them succeed in the NFL, because they are "good guys".
Its weird how Kyler Murray doesn't even exist to them

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

If only there was an equivalent qb for osu

Cool!! Keep the thread alive. Baker is the man. Though i must say, where's Rattler's thread? He's a douchebag. . But he didnt win a heisman and is only 1-0 against osu. maybe that's not enough?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

If only there was an equivalent qb for osu

Cool!! Keep the thread alive. Baker is the man. Though i must say, where's Rattler's thread? He's a douchebag. . But he didnt win a heisman and is only 1-0 against osu. maybe that's not enough?
“Equivalent”