How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Your boy is just not very good. There is no empirical evidence on how good or bad Weeden would be with the current Browns team, but Mayfield's "greatness" can only be attributed to playing the easiest schedule in the NFL and then drawing a gasping Steelers team. Your hero couldn't get the job done with a sad Henne in the game after the best player in the league had to leave due to an injury. He couldn't finish, he choked.
You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's stupid. 'Merica. Go Baker Mayfield!

Keep the thread alive!

Dec 11, 2011
Browns win their first playoff game in forever, and all the talk is about how they should trade for Deshaun Watson & Mayfield's Twitter reaction to it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Browns win their first playoff game in forever, and all the talk is about how they should trade for Deshaun Watson & Mayfield's Twitter reaction to it.
“All the talk” is one click bait article that was roundly panned by all the Browns players on Twitter.

Yeah okay.

You guys are easily distracted. They make pills for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2011
“All the talk” is one click bait article that was roundly panned by all the Browns players on Twitter.

Yeah okay.

I read a lot of different news (sports & otherwise) from many different sources. Literally the only thing I've seen related to the Browns since the last snap of that playoff loss was that discussion (several different articles as a matter of fact; but all saying the same crap).

See, this is why nobody can even attempt to have a real discussion with you. You can't honestly call me a B&F troll, yet this was your response to a (mostly sarcastic*) comment & lump me straight in with "you guys"? Piss right off then.

*I honestly don't give a rip about Mayfield or the Browns, it just seems like that personified the futility of being a Browns fan.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Yeah okay.

Half-Baked does not speak for the whole organization, even if he does live in the stadium.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Yeah okay.

I read a lot of different news (sports & otherwise) from many different sources. Literally the only thing I've seen related to the Browns since the last snap of that playoff loss was that discussion (several different articles as a matter of fact; but all saying the same crap).

See, this is why nobody can even attempt to have a real discussion with you. You can't honestly call me a B&F troll, yet this was your response to a (mostly sarcastic*) comment & lump me straight in with "you guys"? Piss right off then.

*I honestly don't give a rip about Mayfield or the Browns, it just seems like that personified the futility of being a Browns fan.
I didn’t pick up on the sarcasm at all, my bad. You can have all the real discussions you want with me. You have to understand how rare those things are in this place.