How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Oh gee, I'm sorry, I forgot your issues with anyone remotely laughing at the short, stout body sized qb you worship, except when you don't. He pulled his normal choke job. That is all.
Cool. No playoff victory since 1995. They draft Mayfield, and 3 years later, playoff victory. He sure changed the conversation. Good job! Anyway, i love posting in a thread about Baker Mayfield. Let's keep it alive folks!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It’s gonna be the longest offseason ever.

Y’all sucked this year. You’re gonna suck next year. And all you have going for you is talking ridiculous amounts of shit you’ll never be able to back up.

This board is the kids table again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Y’all sucked this year. You’re gonna suck next year. And all you have going for you is talking ridiculous amounts of shit you’ll never be able to back up.

Ha! Look at the guy talking sh!t on the kids table that he never gets up and leaves from!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

There it is. LMAO!
Run out of defense for Bakey, turn to Y'ALL SUCKS AT THE FOOTSBAUGH!!!

just perfect

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

There it is. LMAO!
Run out of defense for Bakey, turn to Y'ALL SUCKS AT THE FOOTSBAUGH!!!

just perfect
He took the Cleveland goddamn Browns to the second round of the playoffs in his third year, under his third head coach. The best quarterback OSU ever produced was shitcanned and holding a clipboard for his second NFL team at this point.

Y’all do suck at football and at putting quarterbacks in the NFL.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
He took the Cleveland goddamn Browns to the second round of the playoffs in his third year, under his third head coach. The best quarterback OSU ever produced was shitcanned and holding a clipboard for his second NFL team at this point.

Y’all do suck at football and at putting quarterbacks in the NFL.

If Weeden was on this team the Browns would be way better