House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Here you go elephant man.
Got it. Black man baaaaaad! Orange man truly awesome and a wonder to behold! All hail Trump the magnificent. A truly unique leader who’s got the whole world in his hands. When he walks on water and his coming is heralded in the sky from East to west, then I’ll show the same devotion as you. Until then not a chance.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I know people who call themselves "good Christians" that refused to call abortion evil, and refuse to call sin what it is when they see it. A magazine the defends the prosperity Gospel, defends women's right to choose, and defends the placement of the homosexual agenda into churches, is not what I would call a bunch of good Christians. I have a standard that I go by which is the Bible. And the Bible tells me that murder is sin and to justify the murder of unborn babies should be called out as such. As with many others on this form I will support someone that is willing to go against the Democrats culture of death. It is no longer there mantra of safe legal and rare. It has become a mantra of anytime anywhere at all costs. And I will never support the Democrats for that reason.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Like it or not, stories in the bible treated unborn babies as property, rather than actual human beings with all the rights that go with it.
Because the Bible tells of historical things that were bad? Oh my, mustn't ever be allowed to see that people have been sinful since creation and need Jesus.

Nov 6, 2010
I know people who call themselves "good Christians" that refused to call abortion evil, and refuse to call sin what it is when they see it. A magazine the defends the prosperity Gospel, defends women's right to choose, and defends the placement of the homosexual agenda into churches, is not what I would call a bunch of good Christians. I have a standard that I go by which is the Bible. And the Bible tells me that murder is sin and to justify the murder of unborn babies should be called out as such. As with many others on this form I will support someone that is willing to go against the Democrats culture of death. It is no longer there mantra of safe legal and rare. It has become a mantra of anytime anywhere at all costs. And I will never support the Democrats for that reason.

You might want to read those old testament parts a little closer. Lots of god-mandated murder in them there pages.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
How is this for dripping with judgement?

"The left has disdain, disrespect, hated for The Bible, The Founders , The founding documents, our borders, our triditions.our flag, our history,. The left worldwide loves to control folks, hates armed citizens, hates the USA. It’s hard to CONTROL FREE PEOPLE." PaTrOn
Just looks like a summary of random facts to me. For it to be judgemental he'd have to surmise they were evil or sinful for doing all those things. :lol: