House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Honestly, this Parnas guy almost seems like a plant into the Trump family that was originally meant to just discredit him. Then he launched into his presidential bid and they thought, oh wow, this is a golden opportunity. Just seems too out there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2008
From page 13. Not pretty.

"Before these text messages, during our call on September 8, Ambassador Sondland tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check. Ambassador Volker used the same terms several days later while we were at the Yalta European Strategy Conference. I argued to both that the explanation made no sense: the Ukrainians did not "owe" President Trump anything, and holding up security assistance for domestic political gain was "crazy," as I had said in my text message to Ambassadors Sondland and Volker on September 8."

Oct 7, 2008
More from Taylor's testimony. Holy shite. These guys knew exactly how wrong all of this was and didn't want to leave a paper trail. If you can't see that, you need some intense brain unwashing.

"I sensed something odd when Ambassador Sondland told me on June 28 that he did not wish to include most of the regular interagency participants in a call planned with President Zelenksyy later that day. Ambassador Sondland, Ambassador Volker, Secretary Perry, and I were on this call, dialing in from different locations. However, Ambassador Sondland said he wanted to make sure no one was transcribing or monitoring as they added President Zelenksyy to the call."

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
More from Taylor's testimony. Holy shite. These guys knew exactly how wrong all of this was and didn't want to leave a paper trail. If you can't see that, you need some intense brain unwashing.

"I sensed something odd when Ambassador Sondland told me on June 28 that he did not wish to include most of the regular interagency participants in a call planned with President Zelenksyy later that day. Ambassador Sondland, Ambassador Volker, Secretary Perry, and I were on this call, dialing in from different locations. However, Ambassador Sondland said he wanted to make sure no one was transcribing or monitoring as they added President Zelenksyy to the call."
It's coming from one guy. The one guy who was in contact with Schiff staffers before all this concocting his lie. He has nothing but his own word against every single other who said no quid pro quo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dec 9, 2013
It's coming from one guy. The one guy who was in contact with Schiff staffers before all this concocting his lie. He has nothing but his own word against every single other who said no quid pro quo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Trump went on Nat TV & said he would absolutely listen if foreign govt wanted to give him info on political opponent.

Trump went on WH lawn and asked Ukraine & China to investigate Biden.

Trump released a memo of his phone call w Ukrainian President asking for a favor.

Trump’s Chief of Staff went on Nat TV and said the aid was held pending Ukrainian investigation. Said it happens all the time. Said get over it.

Congress doesn’t need the WB or the diplomats. Trump admitted intent to want dirt. Trump took action. He withheld the $. He showed proof he wanted a favor. His CoS said he did it.

If a bank robber said yeah if a safe is open I’ll take the $. Money goes missing. The robber releases a statement saying I said I would do it. And then his best friend said yeah he did it get over it. You arrest the effin bank robber.