House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I heard yesterday the average middle class family has seen a $5k increase in wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So that means more money available to spend at Amazon and other online merchants, while local brick and mortar stores close. Oh, yeah, I want to go shopping at Famous Footwear for shoes marked down. The store is closing in November.
I’ll put you down for “ don’t care about economy cause I’ll get free stuff”.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Can’t focus on impeachment. It’s gotta be something else to get your jabs in.
Btw, I heard yesterday the average middle class family has seen a $5k increase in wages. Best your buddy BHO could do was $1k. But you’d rather have Bern or Poco and see everyone’s wages go in the toilet. Good plan for your nose and face.

Always about the money god to Republicans . Apparently it’s the only measure of a man. The one with the most wins. Doesn’t matter who gets killed in the process.
I’m independently wealthy so I don’t need a raise. I just want to see my fellow Americans prosper. You, not so much.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
So that means more money available to spend at Amazon and other online merchants, while local brick and mortar stores close. Oh, yeah, I want to go shopping at Famous Footwear for shoes marked down. The store is closing in November.
What a baseless statement.
A Lib making a baseless statement about the economy? That can’t be.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Okay, there will be more fast food places opening and more service oriented businesses. Amazon can only do so much.
No, that's alright.

Your response to an increase in income for middle class families speaks volumes. Nothing of substance, just some random bitch about brick & mortar stores & Amazon.

I called it baseless earlier, but I need to correct myself, it's just f'n stupid.

Don't you have a buggy whip to polish or a wagon wheel to fix?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
No, that's alright.

Your response to an increase in income for middle class families speaks volumes. Nothing of substance, just some random bitch about brick & mortar stores & Amazon.

I called it baseless earlier, but I need to correct myself, it's just f'n stupid.

Don't you have a buggy whip to polish or a wagon wheel to fix?
So if you want to contribute to the discussion in an interesting and informative way, how do you think $5000 more in income will be spent? Otherwise, keep the personal attacks going.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I’m independently wealthy so I don’t need a raise. I just want to see my fellow Americans prosper. You, not so much.

There is a difference between money and the love of money. Have one of your friends explain it to you. I have more than I need thank God.
Wow. I just want the citizens to prosper. Apparently you don’t. Huh, Comrade?