House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Here’s a question for you Liberals to ponder.

Why did Uncle Joe demand the Ukrainian prosecutor be fired in order for Ukraine to receive $1B in aid?

A. Because of corruption in the prosecutors office, or
B. Because Burisma and therefore Hunter would be at risk.

So, either a quid pro quo for addressing political corruption is okay, or a quid pro quo for personal gain is okay. Which way do you want it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

Why did Uncle Joe demand the Ukrainian prosecutor be fired in order for Ukraine to receive $1B in aid?

B. Because Burisma and therefore Hunter would be at risk?

So, either a quid pro quo for addressing political corruption is okay, or a quid pro quo for personal gain is okay. Which way do you want it?

1571415708816.jpg

Come on man, they never discussed it, you know that.:rolleyes:

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field

I’m not going to argue the difference between the two situations because you obviously cannot see any. Nonetheless, they ain’t the same for cryin out loud lol.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

View attachment 74168

Come on man, they never discussed it, you know that.:rolleyes:
You mean Uncle Joe didn’t question his crackhead alcoholic son about how or why he was on a foreign gas company’s board? Okie dokie.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

I’m not going to argue the difference between the two situations because you obviously cannot see any. Nonetheless, they ain’t the same for cryin out loud lol.
Of course they’re different. But did I not hear the Dems yesterday cry foul when Mulvaney said there was a quid pro quo for an investigation into corruption?

You Dems are just too dim to connect the dots between what’s perfectly acceptable for a Dem, but impeachable for a Rep. Freakin hilarious!

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Of course they’re different. But did I not hear the Dems yesterday cry foul when Mulvaney said there was a quid pro quo for an investigation into corruption?

You Dems are just too dim to connect the dots between what’s perfectly acceptable for a Dem, but impeachable for a Rep. Freakin hilarious!

Pot meet kettle. President Clinton was impeached for one lie. And this President walks on water and his motives should not be questioned. Rebumplicans have no memories while in power. Pathetic

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Pot meet kettle. President Clinton was impeached for one lie. And this President walks on water and his motives should not be questioned. Rebumplicans have no memories while in power. Pathetic
Trump has lied under oath? That’s news.
Walk on water? No. Innocent of being a dumbass? Definitely no. But not (yet) guilty of something the Dems aren’t equally guilty of. At least you admit to your double quid-pro-quo standard. No shame.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
At least you admit to your double quid-pro-quo standard. No shame.

He should have, but won’t, because he’d tell three lies in the first 30 seconds. Don’t act like he’s not a habitual liar. It’s not quid pro quo when doing the legal business for foreign policy. Personal gain/criminal.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

He should have, but won’t, because he’d tell three lies in the first 30 seconds. Don’t act like he’s not a habitual liar.
Can’t focus on impeachment. It’s gotta be something else to get your jabs in.
Btw, I heard yesterday the average middle class family has seen a $5k increase in wages. Best your buddy BHO could do was $1k. But you’d rather have Bern or Poco and see everyone’s wages go in the toilet. Good plan for your nose and face.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

He should have, but won’t, because he’d tell three lies in the first 30 seconds. Don’t act like he’s not a habitual liar. It’s not quid pro quo when doing the legal business for foreign policy. Personal gain/criminal.
Great, we can now eliminate Trumps favor ask to look into foreign interference into the 2016 election.

FYI - You took the bait hook line and sinker.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Can’t focus on impeachment. It’s gotta be something else to get your jabs in.
Btw, I heard yesterday the average middle class family has seen a $5k increase in wages. Best your buddy BHO could do was $1k. But you’d rather have Bern or Poco and see everyone’s wages go in the toilet. Good plan for your nose and face.

Always about the money god to Republicans . Apparently it’s the only measure of a man. The one with the most wins. Doesn’t matter who gets killed in the process.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I heard yesterday the average middle class family has seen a $5k increase in wages.

So that means more money available to spend at Amazon and other online merchants, while local brick and mortar stores close. Oh, yeah, I want to go shopping at Famous Footwear for shoes marked down. The store is closing in November.