Gunnar Gundy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
This will probably never die, but I always thought the defense should take some responsibility for giving up a one-chance 51 yard TD off a high school type trick play, the old hook and ladder.
That's why Gundy just shrugged off the ref's stupid oversight at first. Everyone assumed we would be able to stop a team on what was, essentially, a 4th and 65.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The quarterback position is already the most scrutinized position. Who should we play and what did they do wrong on every offensive snap? Throw in the complication of the last name Gundy and it creates tons of inevitable second guessing.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
This will probably never die, but I always thought the defense should take some responsibility for giving up a one-chance 51 yard TD off a high school type trick play, the old hook and ladder.
Oh without question. I’ve got witnesses, when the refs gave them an untimed down, I looked at everyone we were with and said “watch, CMU is going to score.”

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Oh without question. I’ve got witnesses, when the refs gave them an untimed down, I looked at everyone we were with and said “watch, CMU is going to score.”
I didn't say it out loud, but I did sit there totally emotionless knowing that cmu was going to score. Even when the guy caught the pass and was completely being controlled by a defender or two I didn't celebrate for an instant. I was completely disconsolate that cmu was even in the game in the 4th quarter.