Gundy Succession Plan

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 8, 2010
I get an upset stomach thinking about losing Gundy. A lot of programs at our level and some above us have struggled mightily after losing a highly successful HC (think FSU, Miami, UT, NU, VT, USC, KSU, Tennessee and the list goes on)

Oct 1, 2006
USA
www.yahoo.com
Based on personality, I’d go ZRob. He’s also clearly a brilliant coach watching his rise in the NFL. I just think he will be a head coach in the NFL soon and won’t be interested in going down to the college game even at his alma mater.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I get an upset stomach thinking about losing Gundy. A lot of programs at our level and some above us have struggled mightily after losing a highly successful HC (think FSU, Miami, UT, NU, VT, USC, KSU, Tennessee and the list goes on)
No offense intended, just tough love brother ;)
1. It’s going to happen eventually, so you might as well get used to it and not get worked up over something you can’t control.
2. It’s still not likely to happen for quite a while so just sit back and enjoy the ride while he’s here.

Mar 8, 2010
Thanks bro, but I was speaking figuratively and really have a life outside OSU football. Who really gets an upset stomach over oSu football anyway??? I was just pointing out the probability of what a post Gundy eta might look like. Thanks for your concern for my health!