Gundy Presser 11/29/21

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
Here's the Seniors and their classifications, for reference.

TAY MARTIN
SENIOR

TANNER MCCALISTER
SENIOR

MALCOLM RODRIGUEZ
SENIOR

JARRICK BERNARD-CONVERSE
SENIOR

KOLBY HARVELL-PEEL
SENIOR

TANNER BROWN
SENIOR

ISRAEL ANTWINE
SENIOR

LD BROWN
REDSHIRT SENIOR

CHRISTIAN HOLMES
REDSHIRT SENIOR

TRE STERLING
REDSHIRT SENIOR

ETHAN BULLOCK
REDSHIRT SENIOR

JAYLEN WARREN
REDSHIRT SENIOR

BRAYDON JOHNSON
REDSHIRT SENIOR

BROCK MARTIN
REDSHIRT SENIOR

DEVIN HARPER
REDSHIRT SENIOR

DEZMON JACKSON
REDSHIRT SENIOR

VANCE HOOPER
REDSHIRT SENIOR

ADAM MARTIN
REDSHIRT SENIOR

DANNY GODLEVSKE
REDSHIRT SENIOR

NATHAN ENGLES
REDSHIRT SENIOR

MATT HEMBROUGH
REDSHIRT SENIOR

JOSH SILLS
REDSHIRT SENIOR

CJ TATE
REDSHIRT SENIOR

CALE FULSOM
REDSHIRT SENIOR

LOGAN CARTER
REDSHIRT SENIOR

TYREN IRBY
REDSHIRT SENIOR

IAN MARSHALL
REDSHIRT SENIOR

BRENDON EVERS
REDSHIRT SENIOR

SIONE ASI
REDSHIRT SENIOR

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Bump over ou's stupid coaching change...who freaking cares, Oklahoma State University is playing for a football Championship and they are a bunch of chumps who follow a football team with a school attached to it.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2010
So which seniors do you guys feel like he’s talking about?
Pretty sure Rodriguez and Harper used their covid year already, so they are done, but the rest I think still have an option. Lacy looks NFL ready to me, and Peel almost went last year, so I suspect those two will probably move on. I would expect Sterling back since he lost most of this year to injury. Not sure on Holmes, think he may have used his covid year as well.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Pretty sure Rodriguez and Harper used their covid year already, so they are done, but the rest I think still have an option. Lacy looks NFL ready to me, and Peel almost went last year, so I suspect those two will probably move on. I would expect Sterling back since he lost most of this year to injury. Not sure on Holmes, think he may have used his covid year as well.
Malcolm Rodriguez might be out of eligibility but I heard we got a JUCO kid named Ralcolm Modriguez coming in to take his place.

Mar 11, 2006
Of the defensive players that start or play a lot. Here are the seniors that I think have another year if they want. (note: I am definitely not certain about this list)

Tanner McAllister
Tre Sterling
Jarrick Bernard-Converse
Kolby Harvel-Peel
Brock Martin
Israel Antwine
Brendon Evers
Sinoe Asi
Tyren Irby

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
As awesome and encouraging as Gundy's comments were regarding the returning seniors, the best part of this press conference was his excitement for the future of the program.

Gundy seems genuinely passionate and confident that this administration and staff can "take the football program to the next level," as he put it.

For the first time that I can recall, Gundy mentioned the desire to recruit more 4 and 5 star players, and the belief that they can build a program that does just that.

This season has really seemed to rejuvenate Gundy, and it sure seemed like he needed it the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Nov 6, 2010
As awesome and encouraging as Gundy's comments were regarding the returning seniors, the best part of this press conference was his excitement for the future of the program.

Gundy seems genuinely passionate and confident that this administration and staff can "take the football program to the next level," as he put it.

For the first time that I can recall, Gundy mentioned the desire to recruit more 4 and 5 star players, and the belief that they can build a program that does just that.

This season has really seemed to rejuvenate Gundy, and it sure seemed like he needed it the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Always my issue with Gundy, and Holder's too it seemed. He did that when he first got the job, and now it seems he's doing it again with the last couple of classes. We failed to capitalize on 2011 in recruiting for some reason, maybe this time around he understands what went wrong that time. Regardless, we are trending up.

Nov 18, 2010
Gundy spoke about our president and athletic director being more accessible and interested in the football program. He said something about having more conversations with them in the last few months than he did with the previous administration over 15 years or however long it was. (He did mention Holder helping build to where we are currently.)

He seemed excited that the school is willing to commit resources to the football team and make this a college football friendly town. He said that everyone seemed to be on the same page concerning the importance of the OSU football helping the OSU brand get on national TV. (Name another way to get your school's name on national network TV for 4+ hours.)

He later referenced this point about the administration's commitment when talking about keeping Knowles, maintaining our facilities, taking a leadership position in the big 12, and even recruiting.

Last edited: