Giving Tuesday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Who should get donations in OSU athletics?

• Cowboy Golf

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cowgirl Golf

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cowboy Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowgirl Tennis

• Cowgirl Basketball

• Cowboy Basketball

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Cowgirl Softball

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cowboy Wrestling

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Cowboy Track/Cross Country

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cowgirl Track/Cross Country

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Got my text from Cowboy sports about Giving Tuesday. The sports department is trying to offset costs due to 2020s crazy love for humanity. So I thought, I will donate but to who? Football seems obvious as it’s the most expensive but it’ll probably get the lions share of donations. Maybe cowgirl equestrian? I need the brain trust here that will know who needs the help the most.

Not making tens of thousands of a donation here but maybe a grand. And if some here also join in, who knows? Maybe it will be tens of thousands.

Add in votes since there’s only ten slots and 14 choices.

11. Football
12. Equestrian
13. Baseball
14. Soccer

So let’s vote.

CaymanS

Wrangler
Oct 20, 2018
OKC
Just donate it to the emergency general fund and let them figure out where it should be placed. I wanted to put an asterisk and call it the Gundy buy-out fund, but it wouldn't let me. :)

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Just donate it to the emergency general fund and let them figure out where it should be placed. I wanted to put an asterisk and call it the Gundy buy-out fund, but it wouldn't let me. :)
I like to do the 24 hour fundraiser. I always donate to Pete’s Pets. Since this is a one of a kind fundraisers, I thought I’d pick a sport besides football.