Game Thread: OSU vs Kansas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State Cowboys vs Kansas Jayhawks
Kickoff: Saturday October 11th, 3:00 PM
at Memorial Stadium, Lawrence Kansas

2014 Records
OSU 4-1 (2-0) KU 2-3 (0-2)
The Cowboys have won four-straight over the Jayhawks;
they lead the all-time series 32-29-2.
This will be the first home game for KU interim head coach Clint Bowen

TV: Fox Sports 1
Suddenlink: 505
Cox: 67
ATT: 652
DirecTV: 219
Dish: 150

Radio Links
Satellite Radio : Sirius 93 / XM 199

Listen online

OSU Roster
OSU Game Notes
KU Roster
KU Game Notes

Last edited by a moderator:

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
and one rushing and one receiving.
Not gonna happen. Our coaching staff won't use him that effectively. Roland will have a rushing TD, Washington and Jarwin will have a receiving TD and Hill *might* get a return TD.

I think we'll see the 3 and out offense by the third quarter and the defense will be subbing in 2nd and 3rd string guys. We win something like 31-24.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Not gonna happen. Our coaching staff won't use him that effectively. Roland will have a rushing TD, Washington and Jarwin will have a receiving TD and Hill *might* get a return TD.

I think we'll see the 3 and out offense by the third quarter and the defense will be subbing in 2nd and 3rd string guys. We win something like 31-24.
You think we're gonna carry a ku player across the goal line a few times to give them points? Remember, ku hasn't been scoring at all...

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
You think we're gonna carry a ku player across the goal line a few times to give them points? Remember, ku hasn't been scoring at all...
No. I think KU will score 2-3 TDs, because we'll be playing vanilla offense the whole game. In the second half, we'll start running Hill up the middle three times in a row which will force our defense to play a ton of snaps and we'll have 2nd stringers in during the 4th quarter. They'll score one in the first half and maybe a FG, then at least one or two more in the second half when we take our foot off the gas.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
No. I think KU will score 2-3 TDs, because we'll be playing vanilla offense the whole game. In the second half, we'll start running Hill up the middle three times in a row which will force our defense to play a ton of snaps and we'll have 2nd stringers in during the 4th quarter. They'll score one in the first half and maybe a FG, then at least one or two more in the second half when we take our foot off the gas.
No I think this game we actually play nicely in all phases...KU does have a decent defense, but I think they are unorganzied and their fanbase has fully switched gears to Basketball already.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

If it's a one touchdown game why in the hell are we playing third string guys?