Gaetz "wingman" pleads guilty in sex traffiking case, agrees to plea to turn over all evidence and cooperate

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This was two days ago, but I 100% stand behind this call to action as one of Gaetz alleged accomplices plead guilty today
It's only logical that he be removed to make sure the investigation is fair.
Recusing one's self should be common among Congress critters in many different situations.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2008
Man these guys are disgusting.

"He (Greenberg) then confirmed her age by improperly querying the teen’s personal information in the Florida state drivers’ license database, which he had access to as a local tax collector.... it included not just the date, but a timestamp down to the minute of when Greenberg accessed the DMV database to look up the girl’s age—1:29 pm."

"There was no further contact until after her 18th birthday."

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
It's a cacophony of silence from the party that continuously insinuates these very types of actions from the Democrats.
I mean, it has to be the whole trifecta, right? Until they add cannibalism and satanic worship to the accusations, this is just child’s play. (Pun intended)

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I mean, it has to be the whole trifecta, right? Until they add cannibalism and satanic worship to the accusations, this is just child’s play. (Pun intended)
It is pretty ironic how the same people that accused politicians of having a pedo ring in the back room of a pizza parlor are suddenly "Well, now hold on a minute. Innocent until proven guilty, let's wait until we know the facts..."

Apr 13, 2021
Northern California
It is pretty ironic how the same people that accused politicians of having a pedo ring in the back room of a pizza parlor are suddenly "Well, now hold on a minute. Innocent until proven guilty, let's wait until we know the facts..."
Accuse others of what you are doing. Reminds me of when Calvin Simpson was cheating at OU and used the Daily Oklahoman to accuse oSu of cheating.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Gaetz was looking for a pardon that would have also pardoned him for the sex crime allegations
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1540088808863109120?t=kmFrESfkkvlasidPhFG_-A&s=19