future Big 12 CFP rankings

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I said BYU was good. I think Texas would be 10-1 with either Houston or Cincinnati's schedule. I Houston or Cincinnati would be above KSU, Tech or Iowa State if they played a Big 12 schedule this year. BYU would probably be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 12.

Eyeballs drives revenue. Revenue does generally produce a better team. It's unfortunate that you that refuse to acknowledge that.
Don’t know if you were ever a sports gambler. Or if you’ve been reading our spread threads. UCF is a huge school. They were top 15 not too long ago and with their new P5 conference, I expect them to pour cash on top of more cash into their team. They not only want that but they want to supplant FSU, FU and Miami. These guys covered upwards of 65% of their spreads when they first started D1. Not wins but were in the fight.

Houston for me, is the tough call. Like UCF, they are awesome for our conference in terms of tv eyeballs and recruiting but I just never see consistency over the long term there in terms of wins and losses. I do like their style under Dana and I like their fans.

BYU I think we all know and have wanted them to join for years. Great students. Great pride. Great football. Btw, horrible cover team though.

Then there’s Cinncy. I know almost nothing. Not a great team for gambling on 15 years ago. It’s only been the past 10 that I’ve even noticed them. I like what they got going on but I agree with your statement about scheduling. They wouldn’t be undefeated here this year. I hope the coach doesn’t leave this year and we get a basement dweller for nothing.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I said BYU was good. I think Texas would be 10-1 with either Houston or Cincinnati's schedule. I Houston or Cincinnati would be above KSU, Tech or Iowa State if they played a Big 12 schedule this year. BYU would probably be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 12.

Eyeballs drives revenue. Revenue does generally produce a better team. It's unfortunate that you that refuse to acknowledge that.
Oh my, that is some fantasy. The whorns are the most overvalued name in college sports, just ask ESPN why they want to get rid of whornovision.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Don’t know if you were ever a sports gambler. Or if you’ve been reading our spread threads. UCF is a huge school. They were top 15 not too long ago and with their new P5 conference, I expect them to pour cash on top of more cash into their team. They not only want that but they want to supplant FSU, FU and Miami. These guys covered upwards of 65% of their spreads when they first started D1. Not wins but were in the fight.

Houston for me, is the tough call. Like UCF, they are awesome for our conference in terms of tv eyeballs and recruiting but I just never see consistency over the long term there in terms of wins and losses. I do like their style under Dana and I like their fans.

BYU I think we all know and have wanted them to join for years. Great students. Great pride. Great football. Btw, horrible cover team though.

Then there’s Cinncy. I know almost nothing. Not a great team for gambling on 15 years ago. It’s only been the past 10 that I’ve even noticed them. I like what they got going on but I agree with your statement about scheduling. They wouldn’t be undefeated here this year. I hope the coach doesn’t leave this year and we get a basement dweller for nothing.
I lost you when you said Houston has eyeballs. Nobody, and I literally mean nobody, in the Houston metropolitan area cares about Houston. There are more OSU fans there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk