Former USA Gymnastics Coach commits suicide hours after charges

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
He chose his own route of going out. That means got off too easy in my book.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
On the plus side he basically admitted his guilt and saved the taxpayers a TON of cash for prosecution and life in prison. Hope the girls can find some peace in knowing that monster is dead as well.
They quoted the DA this morning on SportsCenter who said this was an admission of guilt. But I'm like JD, his death should have included his balls in his mouth or something. Or raped in prison for the rest of his life like Nassar.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
They quoted the DA this morning on SportsCenter who said this was an admission of guilt. But I'm like JD, his death should have included his balls in his mouth or something. Or raped in prison for the rest of his life like Nassar.
Or at least some time in a jailcell with his roomate/boyfriend Bubba. Who has really big....feet.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I just wonder how many names he took with him of people who knew, participated or were involved in some way that might escape justice.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
You’re making that sound like being raped for life is a punishment to a guy like Nassar.