Football Players Coming Back in 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
This is what I've heard. It sure would be nice if we could convince a few more players to come back next year.

Leaving:
Tylan Wallace
Tevin Jenkins
Rodarius Williams
Chuba Hubbard
Amen Ogbongbemiga
Dillan Stoner
Jake McClure
Landon Wolf
Calvin Bundage
Ry Schneider
Dee Anderson
Cameron Murray
Amadou Fofana
Dayton Metcalf

Coming back:
Malcolm Rodriguez
Tay Martin
Tre Sterling
Josh Sills
Christian Holmes
Kolby Harvell-Peel
Devin Harper
Logan Carter
LD Brown

1609302021411.png

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Schneider pretty much said he was not coming back on the last episode of our time.
Damn - I missed him saying that.

Somehow we have to figure out the OLine struggles going forward. To me, the OLine and replacing R Williams at CB are the most urgent issues to solve prior to next season.
Full recoveries of their injuries for Hale and Ford were my Christmas wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Schneider pretty much said he was not coming back on the last episode of our time.

Somehow we have to figure out the OLine struggles going forward. To me, the OLine and replacing R Williams at CB are the most urgent issues to solve prior to next season.
I’m pretty excited about JBC and Thomas Harper (at least I thought the plan was him going back to CB). That’s 2 really good players

Aug 19, 2006

The transfer we have coming in should put us in great shape for the C position next year. He'll compete with Tyrese Williams but this guy sounds like a stud.

Aug 29, 2004
Austin, TX
The transfer we have coming in should put us in great shape for the C position next year. He'll compete with Tyrese Williams but this guy sounds like a stud.
Hope you're right about the incoming OLinemen. Being able to run the ball for first downs late in the game takes a lot of pressure off of the defense. We haven't been able to accomplish that against a good team for some time now.

Aug 29, 2004
Austin, TX
I’m pretty excited about JBC and Thomas Harper (at least I thought the plan was him going back to CB). That’s 2 really good players

Agree that both are good players. However, Rodarius Williams evolved into a shutdown corner this season. The defense was noticeably shakier when he wasn't on the field.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
If we could recruit some of those unknowns back next year we could be pretty stout. Stoner has already said he's done and owes us nothing after all he's given to the team but I would literally do a backflip at 63 years old if it would mean I could watch him play for our team one more year!

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I always find a way to rationalize a bright future for us, but I am optimistic about next year.

There are years where we have big names returning in high profile positions more than we will next year, but in the trenches and in many less visible ways we will have some solid core returning.

Plus Sanders. We have gotten a little dismissive of what he brings to the table but he will return with the same size and athleticism, now combined with pretty solid experience. Look at this thread, you would think we were without a QB next year.

Nov 6, 2010
I always find a way to rationalize a bright future for us, but I am optimistic about next year.

There are years where we have big names returning in high profile positions more than we will next year, but in the trenches and in many less visible ways we will have some solid core returning.

Plus Sanders. We have gotten a little dismissive of what he brings to the table but he will return with the same size and athleticism, now combined with pretty solid experience. Look at this thread, you would think we were without a QB next year.
Sanders needs to add some weight in the offseason. There were several times this year when he got tackled I cringed because he was getting thrown around like a rag doll. Even if he loses a step I think he is athletic enough to still be plenty enough of a threat.