First Game Takeaways 2022 Season

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I didnt get to watch the Pokes' game, I did see a ticker that OSU was losing to Central MI at half time....? The #12 ranked team was losing to Central MI and your D gave up 44 points? Sorry I missed that game. OU looked good for the anticipated BV era start....D looked good and Gabriel looked good and relaxed for his first game, but the Sooners wont really get tested until Nebraska.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I watched OU. El Paso damn near made it a game in the first half if their QB hadn’t have glued the ball to his hands.

OU OL was not good at protecting their QB who can’t throw the deep ball accurately.

Other than that, RBs looked good and the defense flies around much better than what Grinch had them doing.

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Cowboy orange 82 is obvious.
toker and goner are full of crap.
bedlam is just the dumbest moron that isn’t on a leash

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You dont even know how to attach an attachment and you're calling me dumb?:lol: Good to know all of you ladies are still here....fun reading all your comments. If you didnt have Toker and G where would your lives be? Looking forward to bedlam!
What in the actual hell are you talking about?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You dont even know how to attach an attachment and you're calling me dumb?:lol: Good to know all of you ladies are still here....fun reading all your comments. If you didnt have Toker and G where would your lives be? Looking forward to bedlam!
How can we be ladies if we are little brother? I know that weird sh!t flies in Norman, but we are not there.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Just when I think you couldn't BE more dumb, you go and prove me wrong. Congratulations .

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
I didnt get to watch the Pokes' game, I did see a ticker that OSU was losing to Central MI at half time....? The #12 ranked team was losing to Central MI and your D gave up 44 points? Sorry I missed that game. OU looked good for the anticipated BV era start....D looked good and Gabriel looked good and relaxed for his first game, but the Sooners wont really get tested until Nebraska.
They werent losing at halftime. they were kicking the shit out of them at half time.

Maybe they were playing vanilla but the defense doesnt appear to be what it was last year and they got complacent and gave up a bunch of points in the 2nd half. looked good against the run, but you're supposed to do that against G5 teams. What was more concerning is how much they gave up through the air. Sure, cmu was behind and teams throw a lot when they are behind. but the qb had a high completion percentage, 4 touchdowns and 400+ yards in the air. so at this point so that could be a blueprint on how to attack them, who knows. prob wont know much next week as the asu qb has been mostly a meh qb for his career. but he can run