First case of Polio in US in 30 years Confirmed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
And we know we have a vaccine that is 100% effective

To this day I don't understand people not getting polio and chicken pox vaccines
Because some crazy doctor who lost his license in Britain made up lies about vaccines being somehow directly tied to autism. Which was all found to be completed fabricated but some California celebs/Karens decided to believe it.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Because some crazy doctor who lost his license in Britain made up lies about vaccines being somehow directly tied to autism. Which was all found to be completed fabricated but some California celebs/Karens decided to believe it.
You forgot the step where the California hippies and Karens joined forces with the equally stupid contingency in conservative circles.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I agree a lot with this for RNs and LPNs, though nurses are absolutely the backbone of medical systems. APRNs and DNPs/PhDs are also some of the best providers I've ever worked with.
I agree, but there are the know-it-all RN's or Lpn's that start all of the crap. People sadly listen to it as if they are scientists.