Final Score Predictions WK 6 - OSU vs TT:

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Our defensive line should block lots of shots and keep TT’s QB to a low FG%. If our special teams can push the tempo and are successful with the full field trap, we should force a lot of turnovers. If Sanders can get to the middle of the paint and distribute to out WRs on the wings and they’re able to knock down open 3s, we should have it in the bag. Go Pokes!

OSU - 89
TT - 72
1664939291885.png

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Tech has injuries, but they played a two really good teams in NC State and Kansas State and kept it close in both of them. I don't think they are as good as Baylor, but they aren't pushovers. That said, they haven't faced a defensive line like ours yet. Baylor got lucky on a couple of 4th down plays to keep the game from being a blowout.

We are clearly the better team here. Tech's LB's have to spy Sanders feet after seeing him break so many runs last week. Lots of single man coverage in the secondary. Massive passing day. Sanders throws for 300 and at least 3 touchdowns. Tech accepts the yards in the air but does a decent job of stopping the run which results in some drives going 3 and out. OSU defense records 5 sacks and a bunch of hurries, but gets burned a couple of times on play actions and delayed handoffs. It's not a blowout, but we stay up by 10-17 points in the fourth.

38-24 Good guys

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Tech has injuries, but they played a two really good teams in NC State and Kansas State and kept it close in both of them. I don't think they are as good as Baylor, but they aren't pushovers. That said, they haven't faced a defensive line like ours yet. Baylor got lucky on a couple of 4th down plays to keep the game from being a blowout.

We are clearly the better team here. Tech's LB's have to spy Sanders feet after seeing him break so many runs last week. Lots of single man coverage in the secondary. Massive passing day. Sanders throws for 300 and at least 3 touchdowns. Tech accepts the yards in the air but does a decent job of stopping the run which results in some drives going 3 and out. OSU defense records 5 sacks and a bunch of hurries, but gets burned a couple of times on play actions and delayed handoffs. It's not a blowout, but we stay up by 10-17 points in the fourth.

38-24 Good guys
I can get with this, don't think the game will be in doubt in Q4 and probably not as close as the score may indicate. But I am going for another victory in the thread so I am going to say:

45-27

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Pokes start slow…this is a bit of a “trap game” with some big win hangover. Tech will be fired up.
We right the ship though in the second quarter and stick the dagger in the second half. Tech scores ten in the second half to make it look closer than it really was.

Pokes 35
Raiders 24