Final Score Predictions WK 6 - OSU vs TT:

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Does this game qualify as a “Trap Game” with next week being at TCU? Does TT play defense now having a new HC? No… I think we will be ready and no trap game this week.
I think we dominate in the first half and Gunner plays most of the second half while our starters get rest and back ups play most of the second half. The game is a sell out and weather will be perfect in the 60’s to 70’s.

TT is having QB issues and they could change QB for our game.

OSU 52
TT 17

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2012
Tech is really struggling with injuries right now. I feel like they keep it closer than what most think though.

Pokes- 37
Tech - 27

Dec 3, 2012
OSU 40
Tech 24

I just don't think Tech's defense can slow down SS and company. The little bit I've watched of them show the same struggles of positioning and open-field tackling that have plagued them in past years. OSU will get it's playmakers in space early and often. OSU's D plays well as a unit with the exception of 4-5 big plays which allow Tech to move the scoreboard a little.

Nov 6, 2010
I'm going with us having a Baylor hangover and starting slowly to the tune of something like 14-7 tech at the half, but wake up and finish strong for a lower scoring and closer than expected win.

27-20 Pokes.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
This game is eerily similar to the Tech game a few years back which was scheduled right after we took down a ranked Boise State. I think it was Coach Knowles first year as well. We were a double digit favorite against Tech that year. The Tech spread offense caught Knowles off guard compared to the more traditional Boise offense. We lost that game.

Similarly, this year, Tech brings an entirely different offense with the spread and lots of short passes compared to Baylor’s offense. The difference in this game will be our offensive line, running game and defensive line play which will hopefully keep the Tech offense to fewer possessions and snaps.

OSU 31 - Tech 24.

Nov 17, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Our defensive line should block lots of shots and keep TT’s QB to a low FG%. If our special teams can push the tempo and are successful with the full field trap, we should force a lot of turnovers. If Sanders can get to the middle of the paint and distribute to out WRs on the wings and they’re able to knock down open 3s, we should have it in the bag. Go Pokes!

OSU - 89
TT - 72

ORANGE AN BLACK

Territorial Marshal
Nov 1, 2009
Somewhere down in Texas
Our defensive line should block lots of shots and keep TT’s QB to a low FG%. If our special teams can push the tempo and are successful with the full field trap, we should force a lot of turnovers. If Sanders can get to the middle of the paint and distribute to out WRs on the wings and they’re able to knock down open 3s, we should have it in the bag. Go Pokes!

OSU - 89
TT - 72
Emmanuel Acho, is that you?

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
42-28 Cowboys. OSU defense and pass rush is the key. Maybe use only 3 DL's and blitz various LB's, make it a guessing game for their O line? Need some IT's again this week.