Final Score Prediction WK 5 OSU at BU:

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
How do you figure Baylor has a better D-Line?

Oklahoma State Cowboys - 31
Baylor Care Bears - 27
I didn't say it was better, I said they had an "advantage". It's about matchups, and the Baylor DL is an experienced, veteran line. Siake Ika will require a double-team on most downs. That doesn't bode well for an OSU running game that is still a bit of a question mark.

Jul 9, 2004
OSU 42
BU 40

2pt conversion in 2nd OT is the difference...Going to be a fun but anxiety ridden, rollercoaster type of game.
Go Pokes!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Y’all are freaking gun-shy sissies. I say pokes roll in to Waco and win by an Easy 17 points.

We beat them outright in Stillwater and a yard away from beating them a 2nd time in Dallas. This is despite us trying to give them the damn games… 7 turnovers, if they were actually on our level it wouldn’t have even been close.

These clowns rolled into Provo and got bounced against a MID BYU team. Then struggled with a not good ISU team.

We play with confidence, competence, a chip on the shoulder, and don’t try to give them the game - Pokes 37 - BU 20

Nov 9, 2009
Tongue firmly in cheek.
I don't think they have an answer for our tempo. They will try to slow it down, like everybody else, but will quickly fall behind. This one comes down to our D line disrupting & pressuring their qb in the third & fourth quarters. Look for a couple of oSu picks.

Pokes 42
sex offenders 28

Dec 21, 2008
Aranda is very very smart and cerebral. Even their loss at BYU he was in control of his team. BYU just had a ton of momentum and a raucous crowd all night. Being a 2:30 game helps with crowd control. Gundy goes very conservative on the road and will turn the game into a shortened field position game. I believe Aranda is more aggressive and more of a risk taker which may play in their favor. I see it very back and forth with a ton of running game and QB runs. I see it with several FGs also. I will say 3 TDs, 3 FGs so OSU 30 Baylor 26

Dec 17, 2020
Dallas, TX
I didn't say it was better, I said they had an "advantage". It's about matchups, and the Baylor DL is an experienced, veteran line. Siake Ika will require a double-team on most downs. That doesn't bode well for an OSU running game that is still a bit of a question mark.
If we are talking about their DL vs. the Cowboys' OL then I would tend to agree. I honestly don't think we know enough, but the run game against lesser opponents has been overall meh.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
I think it will be a good football game between two very good teams. They'll make some plays, we'll make some plays, especially in the passing game, team speed will be evident in this game and people (our fans included) won't be able to keep discounting whomever we've played, just because. Pokes will run tempo all day long on offense and by late q3/q4 it will really start to show up. Pokes by 10, 36-26

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
OSU 42
bayl 24

I have seen people posting that baylor will wear all gold...hopefully we counter with all black!
Home team wears darker jerseys 99.999% of the time, Dallas c-boys notwithstanding. We'd be really dumb to wear all black in Texas for a 2:30 game. Our 2:30 blackout with Tech notwithstanding. At least it's at home. Which is really dumb.

Edit: Pokes 38 Heathens 28

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Home team wears darker jerseys 99.999% of the time, Dallas c-boys notwithstanding. We'd be really dumb to wear all black in Texas for a 2:30 game. Our 2:30 blackout with Tech notwithstanding. At least it's at home. Which is really dumb.

Edit: Pokes 38 Heathens 28
ok...all white...