Ferrari family needs prayers

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2008
I hope upon hearing he will be just fine - he jumped out of bed ripped his shirt off and flexed
On the OU medical staff.

***Please note, I appreciate the efforts of medical staffs everywhere - even the OU affiliated ones!

go pokes

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
I hope upon hearing he will be just fine - he jumped out of bed ripped his shirt off and flexed
On the OU medical staff.

***Please note, I appreciate the efforts of medical staffs everywhere - even the OU affiliated ones!

go pokes
He has internal bleeding and fluid on the lungs (likely due to seatbelt and air bag), so doubt he is jumping anywhere for now.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I drive that highway frequently and there are limited spots for passing. It needs to be made into a four lane highway due to amount of traffic on that highway and large number of Semi’s that use the highway. People often speed on that highway and take risks when trying to pass. There are accidents and deaths often on 33 highway.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Passing 3 cars in a no passing zone going up a hill? It's a freaking miracle everyone survived that. Especially that the lady in the other car was uninjured.
Yeah I have a feeling that AJ likely swerved at the last second and did not fully contact her car. Considering they said his vehicle flipped several times and she was uninjured it makes sense. Still a miracle and very stupid but we do know the kid has great reflexes so it makes sense he might have managed a last second swerve that avoided full contact head on collision.