FBI raiding Mar A Lago

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Always nice of the conservatives on this board to drop in and remind us how little they care when conservatives break the law.
Nobody in DC is held accountable so why should I care when our side gets away with it. It would be nice to see them all held accountable. Since that's not gonna happen lets pick sides and root em on.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Nobody in DC is held accountable so why should I care when our side gets away with it. It would be nice to see them all held accountable. Since that's not gonna happen lets pick sides and root em on.
When someone claiming to hate both sides accidentally reveals what we all knew….he’s actually a nakedly partisan troll.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
When someone claiming to hate both sides accidentally reveals what we all knew….he’s actually a nakedly partisan troll.

I do hate both sides. My hatred of one side is less than my hatred of the other side. I've never denied that. Personally I wish they would clone Rand a few hundred times and make him the Republican party or better yet his dad.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I do hate both sides. My hatred of one side is less than my hatred of the other side. I've never denied that. Personally I wish they would clone Rand a few hundred times and make him the Republican party or better yet his dad.
we need a major revival of a modern Rockefeller Republicans.

Rockefeller seemed to be about 3-4 generations before his time. I think the Rockefeller Republican approach in todays climate would be VERY successful.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004

We get it...you supposedly hate both sides.....but regularly defend, or dismiss as meaningless, conduct by one of the two sides....that you supposedly hate.

Something, something....actions speak louder than words...something, something.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

We get it...you supposedly hate both sides.....but regularly defend, or dismiss as meaningless, conduct by one of the two sides....that you supposedly hate.

Something, something....actions speak louder than words...something, something.
I dismiss it all as meaningless. Like I said in my original statement they do nothing about anything anyone in DC does. May as well pick sides and root em on. To you that was a highly partisan political statement. That was a statement of someone who has hit the point of NGAF because it's all a joke. To you even a neutral statement is partisan because you want to see it that way.

To much corruption and to few good people working for either party.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I dismiss it all as meaningless. Like I said in my original statement they do nothing about anything anyone in DC does. May as well pick sides and root em on. To you that was a highly partisan political statement. That was a statement of someone who has hit the point of NGAF because it's all a joke. To you even a neutral statement is partisan because you want to see it that way.

To much corruption and to few good people working for either party.
So I'm clear on your claim....

You admit you hate one side more than the other and root for one side over the other.....

AND

Argue that is a neutral statement/position and not partisan behavior.

Herp to the derp, Cowboy

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So I'm clear on your claim....

You admit you hate one side more than the other and root for one side over the other.....

AND

Argue that is a neutral statement/position and not partisan behavior.

Herp to the derp, Cowboy
I've never claimed to be non partisan. Personally I prefer Bruno for governor this year she's my first pick as candidate. Can't say that about all libertarians some of them are out there. Democrat would be my last pick. The Republican candidate would be my second pick. Yen is just another Republican running as an independent.

The libertarian in this case is a symbolic vote, sadly. The race is getting tight do I still cast the symbolic vote or bite the bullet and put my vote where it will actually matter. Got a corrupt Joy battling it out with a corrupt Stitt. The lesser of two evils is still evil but one of them is going to win. Do I cast my vote for what in my opinion is the lesser of the two evils or throw my symbolic vote out there regardless.

See JD this is my political thinking. I have never denied despising democrats and their policy of growing government. The republicans aren't much better they grow it but at least talk about keeping it in check and maybe grow it slower.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I've never claimed to be non partisan. Personally I prefer Bruno for governor this year she's my first pick as candidate. Can't say that about all libertarians some of them are out there. Democrat would be my last pick. The Republican candidate would be my second pick. Yen is just another Republican running as an independent.

The libertarian in this case is a symbolic vote, sadly. The race is getting tight do I still cast the symbolic vote or bite the bullet and put my vote where it will actually matter. Got a corrupt Joy battling it out with a corrupt Stitt. The lesser of two evils is still evil but one of them is going to win. Do I cast my vote for what in my opinion is the lesser of the two evils or throw my symbolic vote out there regardless.

See JD this is my political thinking. I have never denied despising democrats and their policy of growing government. The republicans aren't much better they grow it but at least talk about keeping it in check and maybe grow it slower.

Oct 7, 2008
Okay but just so you know, claiming you hate one side just a little more than you hate the other side but continuing to support that one side you claim to only barely hate a little less than the other side even after that side literally tried to overthrow an election... umm, doesn't quite make it seem like you only barely hate that side a little less than the side that didn't try to overthrow an election. It makes it seem like maybe, possibly you're a blind partisan who's in complete denial of the fact that they support party over country. Because if you're not going to switch to that side that you say you barely hate a little more than the other side right after slightly less-hated side tried to overthrow our democracy. Well, umm, I'm not sure you'll ever even momentarily consider a change of sides?